Honored Contributor

Re: 4 year old thinks her name is "idiot"

@YorkieonmyPillow wrote:

Whatever they did to this helpless child should be done to them.

Honestly, until people face the consequences of their evil actions, this sort of thing will continue.....

Even with help and counselling this child will never be right.

IF they can remove her now and give her a family that can nurture and love, she can survive.  Forget?  Never.  But she can learn that all people are not what she saw and lived with. 

The sad thing is that they will probably get her back and "hide" the abuse she will suffer through.  They will "present" a perfect life and she will still suffer in silence. 

I pray the father of the other children will fight for full custody and never let those children return.  I pray for this sweet child and the baby that they can make it to a good life someday.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Respected Contributor

I hope and pray that this young child will be placed in a loving environment with a family that will cherish her.

2nd I hope the authorities throw the book at these monsters who abused her! 

Honored Contributor

Hi Preds!  That's exactly the thing.  She won't go through her childhood just thinking that adults/humans are just all bad and that she's probably bad too,  and all kinds of stuff that grows in your head over the years, based on those experiences.

That's why I also said that I don't even think it's too late.   While I suppose it's never too late to get safe, it's not too late for her to have a better view of life and develop normally.

Respected Contributor

absolutely heartwrenching; it makes me sick to think about what that poor baby has been subjected to. Her mother should lose all parental rights permanently, and authorities should throw the book at her.

Honored Contributor

Get that little sweetheart and the others out of that home fast and never let them go back to either parent.

At the age of four, some of that horror can be reversed.  In a loving home she can be told often how beautiful and wonderful she is, how she is worth being loved.  It can happen, she's young enough but it will take years.

Prosecute both adults to the full extent of the law.

Honored Contributor

Hi to you @chickenbuttHeart  I hope she gets the chance that so many others don't.  Blessings to you for preaching the preach!  The abuse is and has always been out there.  My heart breaks for all that are, have, and will go through it.  I don't think it will ever end, but at least it's more public now.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

Preds wrote:

Hi to you @chickenbuttHeart  I hope she gets the chance that so many others don't.  Blessings to you for preaching the preach!  The abuse is and has always been out there.  My heart breaks for all that are, have, and will go through it.  I don't think it will ever end, but at least it's more public now.

Hi Darlin!  Yeah, for all those who never had a chance, I so very sincerely hope that she is able to get out of there and have a better chance at life.  The damage that can be done, and certainly WILL be done, to her will only get worse.  As she develops as a person, it will change her slowly and constantly.   She will also feel guilt that she must not have ever been good enough to deserve being treated better.   So then she ends up taking on some of the responsibility as the dialogue builds up in her mind and soul.

If she can just feel loved and safe - This is the key.   Get the bad stuff behind and learn that life can be good and she can feel safe.   It means everything.

On one hand I feel like I need to get away from this but, OTOH, I wish I could know what life has in store for her and that she can be saved from abuse young enough to give her a chance to make the choices that are in her best interest.

Honored Contributor

This is so very upsetting to read.  The stories coming out of the press lately have been getting more and more lowly and mean towards children.  we should be protecting not smashing thier self worth.

Frequent Contributor

Last weekend a woman in Houston drowned two of her children then put their bodies under her neighbor's house.  Breaks my heart!

Frequent Contributor

So the story can get worse!