Respected Contributor

Re: 4+ easy pays till midnight

I received an email last evening. I immediately ordered a George Simonton dress I've had on my wish list for some time.

Thank you, QVC!

Respected Contributor

Same thing happened to me. Tried to order one item, and e...

Same thing happened to me. Tried to order one item, and easy pay never showed up. Gave up and ordered any way. ):
Esteemed Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:
This set of problems happened last time the did the 4 hour easy pay event. You'd think they would have learned from past experience.

That's why I won't order anything when they do their easy pay specials.  This happened to me last time.  No more orders from QVC on the specials.  Their website has been lousy for well over a year now.  There's no excuse in this day and age to order something and not have it show up in your order status.  QVC just doesn't care!!!  They're very comfrotable apparently knowing this because they take no initiative to correct the situation.  

Respected Contributor

Rats, I missed it! Oh, well. Congratulations to the people who were able to get the Easy Pay, though. Smiley Happy

I do wish QVC would at least give a two day advance letter about the upcoming everything on Easy Pay thing. They'd get more sales if they'd give more notice.

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Esteemed Contributor

I just saw the email this morning announcing the 4 easy pay from 8-12 pm.  But, it must have been a last minute decision.  Why not announce this ahead of time???  They must have had low sale volume throughout the day and wanted to up it, but with all the computer/ordering problems, it didn't seem to work out for some people.  I think they did good with the TSV, Landies pretzels, which by the way are good, but they would have made more$$$$$ if they announced their easy pay earlier.

Honored Contributor

@shell garden wrote:

I just saw the email this morning announcing the 4 easy pay from 8-12 pm.  But, it must have been a last minute decision.  Why not announce this ahead of time???  They must have had low sale volume throughout the day and wanted to up it, but with all the computer/ordering problems, it didn't seem to work out for some people.  I think they did good with the TSV, Landies pretzels, which by the way are good, but they would have made more$$$$$ if they announced their easy pay earlier.

@shell gardenI do know it was on the QVC homepage yesterday...not sure about what time. I also got an email yesterday. It also came across my Facebook newsfeed. 

Esteemed Contributor

Hi LOVES, I can be wrong, but I don't think the easy pay was offered throughout the whole day.  I think that is why some posters were having ordering problems because of the late hour announcement.  I just wish we had more notice, but no biggie, saved me money, lol!  Hope you are doing fine, sweetie!

Honored Contributor

@shell garden wrote:

Hi LOVES, I can be wrong, but I don't think the easy pay was offered throughout the whole day.  I think that is why some posters were having ordering problems because of the late hour announcement.  I just wish we had more notice, but no biggie, saved me money, lol!  Hope you are doing fine, sweetie!

@shell gardenno, it wasn't on the homepage that morning. I didn't know about it until early afternoon on my Facebook newsfeed. I only ordered one thing as this site had a meltdown, of sorts. I am doing great! Happy Saturday!! 

Esteemed Contributor

LOVES, YAY, You got one thing before the ordering system went haywire, lol!  Check ya later, suga buga!!!