Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Our Christmas in July® Gift to You! — 4 or More Easy Payments* on Every Item for 4 Hours Only

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Trusted Contributor

Re: 4+ easy pays till midnight

Thank you so very much for being thoughtful enough to share this information. I would not have known otherwise as I haven't watched QVC in a few days. I really appreciate it.Heart

Esteemed Contributor

I think we exploded the system. Two items I tried to order would not post easy pay at check out; I was online with customer service, and they couldn't make it work either!

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Esteemed Contributor

What the Hail???  Can't place an order due to sight being unaccessable..  This is really something - they can't even get things straightened out with the technical issues.  All I order or am trying to order is one thing!!

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Respected Contributor

@gardensla  I had the same problem - but they fixed it for me after I ordered it.  The system is slow in recording the order confirmation, it looks like it is running about 30 minutes behind.  Ask them to apply the 4 easy pays to your order after you place it

I got this - I've been wanting this necklace for so long and they had an 'as-is' one - so I saved over 60.00 + I got easy pay on it  this is the echo of a dreamer avalon necklace

j155649.003.jpg

If you can't fix what's broken, you'll go insane ~ Max
Look, I don’t like the taste of broccoli, but it doesn’t get tastier if you call it “Broccoli!”!
You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling. ~ Eames
Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for letting me know. I had CS make a note but I will call too.

What a stunning piece. Looks vintage

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Trusted Contributor

I'm glad to hear about the system running slow.  I just purchased the kissing fish earrings by Jai John Hardy and it isn't showing up in my order history yet.  I'll have to make sure they applied the easy pay once it shows up.  I've been wanting those earrings for awhile but didn't want to have to pay so much at once so the easy pay is definitely a welcome bonus!  Everyone enjoy your purchases!

Honored Contributor

This set of problems happened last time the did the 4 hour easy pay event. You'd think they would have learned from past experience.
There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Super Contributor

I'd rather they would lower the prices (for real sales and real clearance prices) than keep their inflated prices and do us the "favor" of EZPay. I know many people appreciate EZPay...but it's just not enough for me in this competitive market. But for those who buying, enjoy your purchases. Smiley Happy

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.
~ Ian Maclaren
Honored Contributor

Was this previously advertised ... or was it an impromptu thing?

It's 10:30pm pacific time, so I guess I missed it ....  oh well.     i wish they'd give us some ADVANCE NOTICE .