Respected Contributor

Re: 39 degrees, rain and thunder

@Krimpette wrote:

Metro DC area here.  Snow and ice forecast for a good bit of tomorrow.  By Sunday, 70 degrees.  Crazy!

@Krimpette  Hi, Krimp...nice to "see" you!!

Most of the school districts have closed for tomorrow with nary a flake on the ground yet.  This is earliest that I have seen Montgomery close.  I guess they believe the weatherman...even after last Saturday's miss.

Take care and stay safe!!

"Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." BF
Respected Contributor

37 degrees here and rain is moving in.

Honored Contributor

Wow.  School is closed tomorrow!  I just received a text from school.  Snow day for me!  Unusual for the university to close so far ahead!  Maybe it will be 5-8" of snow.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Here in DFW it was 38 degrees all day with thunder and rain. I am so ready for spring!

Honored Contributor

@Mersha  Just now saw your post!  (I sure do miss notifications!).  Anyway, I agree with you.....I was shocked at how early Montgomery County called off school.  But I'm also astounded by the fact that they only built in 2 snow days for their school calendar!!!!!!!  Crazy!

Honored Contributor

We too have been cold and rainy. We have had 11 MONTHS of this wet weather, I never thought I would say this...but...please just a week with sunshine would be nice. I have been potty training our new pup and it makes for a lot of bad hair days for me.Woman Frustrated

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Honored Contributor

@croemer   Define sunshine. I am not sure I remember what that is.  Smiley Very Happy

I keep thinking it must be April showers for the May flowers but then I realize I am two months away.

Honored Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

@croemer   Define sunshine. I am not sure I remember what that is.  Smiley Very Happy

I keep thinking it must be April showers for the May flowers but then I realize I am two months away.

@Laura14 ...You know...something like this...Image result for Sunshine gif

We are experiencing it today...tomorrow...more RAIN. UGH.

Honored Contributor

@croemer   I know!  Rain, rain, rain!  I am gathering animals in pairs as I type.  

Honored Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

@croemer   I know!  Rain, rain, rain!  I am gathering animals in pairs as I type.  

@Laura14 I hear ya!