Honored Contributor

Re: 33 lions arrive at their new home

Bless all of the dedicated people who volunteer and work in the preserves/reserves in our country and all over the world.  They work very, very hard and try their best to keep the endangered and almost completely extinct animals alive and well.  It's not an easy job, and they are very heartfelt and dedicated people.  Heart

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

image.jpeg

Honored Contributor

Maybe, just maybe . . . humankind is becoming more . . . kind??

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Honored Contributor

image.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@Smoky wrote:

@butterfly123, thank you so very much and for posting those wonderful pictures..  What glorious,majestic creatures!!  Heart

@Suziepeach

You're welcome. All 33 furry friends deserve to be happy, well fed and be able to roam free.💜

Honored Contributor

I am so happy for these lions.  I believe man will have to answer for how they treat their animals.  I look at some of these pictures and just want to put my head in my hands and bawl.  I hope their remaining years are happy and content.

Valued Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

I wish we could outlaw rodeos, animal racing, and circuses that use animals.  I'll never understand why animal cruelty is so ok for some.  Smiley Sad

Anyway, I'm so happy to have these lions removed from the horrors that they had to endure.

Oh, boy, do I agree w/you, @chickenbutt, & don't even get me started on dog & ****** fighting.  It just turns my stomach& I don't understand it either.

thank you very much for posting the story & photos, @butterfly123!!

Blowing out someone else's candle doesn't make yours brighter.
Honored Contributor

ITA about dog and 'chicken' fighting.  At least that IS illegal but, sadly, it's still done to some degree.   Don't even get me started on how upsetting THAT is!!!  *MAD*

Respected Contributor

The pictures brought much joy to me. Thanks so much for posting them.

Esteemed Contributor

@butterfly123 wrote:

image.jpeg

It looks like he is praying "Thank you dear Lord for allowing us to be rescued by the good people of this world.  Please look after and help the rest that are still waiting for a chance at a good life."   Amen

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!