Honored Contributor

3 EZPays on all items expires soon!

In case anyone missed it, there's 3 ezpays on all items till 4PM today.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Contributor

Re: 3 EZPays on all items expires soon!

So what did y'all order with this easy pay promotion?

I got two sets of the TT floral lace green grinders for my healthy seeds (flax, chia, hemp, unhulled sesame);  the prepology porcelain pots with locking lids (all 3 colors--I prefer glass or porcelain to plastic containers);  two Lenox Butterfly Meadow pasta bowls (my set came with the rice bowls); Le Creuset jars (olive, grape jelly, berry jelly, garlic keeper, palm condiment jar for my nutritional yeast); the larger Kuhn Rikon Pull and Chop with extra jar and lids in purple (just got the small one in green and love it); Rachel Ray garbage bowl in green.

OK so I'm a kitchen freak.

Honored Contributor

Isn't it still 3 EZ pays from now on for using the Q card?  Or is that what is ending today?

I thought that was going to be all the time now.

Respected Contributor

Yes. Easy pay every day with Q card still is offered.  See banner at top of page.   It was the easy pay for all means of payment that was limited time only.

Honored Contributor

@KY_Liz wrote:

So what did y'all order with this easy pay promotion?

I got two sets of the TT floral lace green grinders for my healthy seeds (flax, chia, hemp, unhulled sesame);  the prepology porcelain pots with locking lids (all 3 colors--I prefer glass or porcelain to plastic containers);  two Lenox Butterfly Meadow pasta bowls (my set came with the rice bowls); Le Creuset jars (olive, grape jelly, berry jelly, garlic keeper, palm condiment jar for my nutritional yeast); the larger Kuhn Rikon Pull and Chop with extra jar and lids in purple (just got the small one in green and love it); Rachel Ray garbage bowl in green.

OK so I'm a kitchen freak.

@KY_Liz

Girl, that's quite a haul! Enjoy your new purchases!

(I admit it....I'm a kitchen freak too!, LOL!)

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

hi,

This is just a carry over from a previous ez pay thread - you CAN pay your ez pay installment before the due date each month.

Keep Your Face To The Sunshine and You Will Not See The Shadow
Honored Contributor

They're doing these easy pay specials quite frequently now. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Oops missed it 🙀 but a good thing probably because I'm a kitchen junkie!!! I have quite a few things I am wishing for but don't need for sure! Then again lately they've been offering this a lot as incentive to shop and I'm sure my "willpower" won't hold out!😱

Contributor

I got my Le Creuset jars today--wow, that was fast!  Shipments usually take at least a week.  I got six jars--I think the one I forgot to mention is the mustard jar.  Of course they are all beautiful and colorful and now my kitchen looks tres Francais.  Bon appetit!

Esteemed Contributor

I don'thave a Q card nor do I want one.  I have a low interest credit card.  HOWEVER, I would think if the Q wants more business, they would make the offer for everyone and all. 

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust