Valued Contributor

Re: 2pct milk, cold coffee, frozen bananas, peanut butter, dark cocoa powder and steel cut oats equals -

Yum! Love a smoothie for breakfast! My fav is greek yogurt (full fat), frozen blueberries/strawberries, raw egg (yes, I do know about how supposedly awful that is), spinach, truvia and sometimes some cinnamon. Once in awhile I throw in some kale; it's the only way I enjoy it. Thanks for a fun thread, minkbunny Smiley Happy
Respected Contributor

Re: 2pct milk, cold coffee, frozen bananas, peanut butter, dark cocoa powder and steel cut oats equals -

Hi Sawn ! Good to see you. Thanks for stopping by and adding your yummy recipe.

Honored Contributor

I would to comment about how the French eat. They do eat whole foods and they eat LESS! Mainly, because of the way they live in cities, with tiny fridges, they shop daily. Like most Europeans they do not store or stockpile food like we do. Dessert often is fruit, and a slice of cheese. All the rich gooey, cream stuff we associate with the French, is not how they eat every day. If you notice most of their desserts center around fruit. They also walk, walk, walk. Because of the car and parking situation, most live and work in the same area, They walk a lot, They go to the store daily to get food for the day. Their aren't a lot of snacks, goodies and junk food around to munch on.

They take long lunches, and may dine out. Lunch is their main meal. Dinner is a light meal.

Most Americans tend to eat 3 meals, 2 or more snacks a day, and walk less. Geesh, when I would get the grandkids to walk to the store with me, you would think I was killing them. Why are walking? Why can't we take the car? My Mom drives to the store....yadda yadda yadda. LOL! Whiners! But we get half way there, and they are laughing and having fun.