Trusted Contributor

25th anniversary of the Nicole Brown Simpson and Ron Goldman murders.

It's today.

Respected Contributor

Re: 25th anniversary of the Nicole Brown Simpson and Ron Goldman murders.

This anniversary is for the families to grieve.  Every day is an anniversary of someone's death.  I hope to the stars that no TV productions make a display of their tragedy to draw in viewers and $$.

Trusted Contributor

thAF47L5TN.jpg

My vote is GUILTY !

Honored Contributor

I know Lester Holt is interviewing Mr Goldman tonite on the nbc news. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Can’t believe it has been 25 years. I hear there is another movie being done. I can’t imagine having to sit and relive that awful day again in front of a tv camera in an interview. I am sure for the family members it still seems like it happened yesterday.

Respected Contributor

I think it's time to let it go.  Enough already.  Unfortunately, way too many families have to deal with the murder of a loved one.  Each and every one of them are just as important as these 2, yet we have to have interviews and speculation even after 25 years.  Doesn't matter what your belief is, there was a trial and a verdict.  Live with it.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@brandiwine wrote:

I think it's time to let it go.  Enough already.  Unfortunately, way too many families have to deal with the murder of a loved one.  Each and every one of them are just as important as these 2, yet we have to have interviews and speculation even after 25 years.  Doesn't matter what your belief is, there was a trial and a verdict.  Live with it.  

The families will never let it go, OJ is walking around a free man. The least that can be done is not to let the public forget that. Anyone who followed that trial at that time in history know why the verdict was what it was.

Esteemed Contributor

Let it go?? No way will people let it go. Just like the horrific murders of Sharon Tate and her friends, as well as the LaBiancas, or Scott Peterson's wife and unborn baby. Some murders touch a nerve with people.

Respected Contributor

@jannabelle1 wrote:

Let it go?? No way will people let it go. Just like the horrific murders of Sharon Tate and her friends, as well as the LaBiancas, or Scott Peterson's wife and unborn baby. Some murders touch a nerve with people.

Yes, some murders do. I'm sure that the families of other murder victims heinously butchered wish that their loved ones' murders received even a fraction of the coverage.

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Esteemed Contributor

It was a horrible tragedy!!!!

The so called trial was a circus!!!!!  Anyone with even 1 brain cell knew he would walk!  It was a mockery of our judicial system.

People need to stop trying to profit from the grief of both families!