Honored Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma wrote:

@ahoymate ...It would have been so simple to leave the forums, click on google and you would have had your answer.  That's what I do and I'm sure many others do it as well.  

@camelot

@Sheila P-Burg

When one doesn't know what a poster is writing about, the way to find out is to be polite while asking instead of being rude and disrespectful.  I'm assuming we are all adults here...

@Lindsays Grandma 

Every communication is the responsibility of the communicator.  Too many people write posts assuming others will know what they are thinking about ...  and they shouldn't assu  me that. 

While I didn't have any idea who Murah was, the Oklahoma Bombing brings up vivid memories for most of us.

Mask   Mask   Mask

Esteemed Contributor

Re: 25 Years Ago Tomorrow

[ Edited ]

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@Lindsays Grandma wrote:

@ahoymate ...It would have been so simple to leave the forums, click on google and you would have had your answer.  That's what I do and I'm sure many others do it as well.  

@camelot

@Sheila P-Burg

When one doesn't know what a poster is writing about, the way to find out is to be polite while asking instead of being rude and disrespectful.  I'm assuming we are all adults here...

@Lindsays Grandma 

Every communication is the responsibility of the communicator.  Too many people write posts assuming others will know what they are thinking about ...  and they shouldn't assu  me that. 

While I didn't have any idea who Murah was, the Oklahoma Bombing brings up vivid memories for most of us.

Mask   Mask   Mask

@Tinkrbl44  Yes, it would have been nice had the communicator given more information, however, no matter how you slice it, that doesn't excuse the other poster's rude and disrespectful behavior.  We and our children are judged by our behavior.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Trusted Contributor

Re: 25 Years Ago Tomorrow

[ Edited ]

@Lindsays Grandma  ......  You and I must interpret the definition of rude differently. I stated a fact. That is not being rude. On the other hand, your last sentence could be read as condescending and rude. No one should have to go to Google to understand a post.

Trusted Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma  .......  You said "it would have been nice had the communicator given more information".  That is what I said in my

post. Why is it different when you say it?