Regular Contributor

I remember that my comment was #515 on the blog. I wonder how they pick the winner....I'm guessing they just pick a number at random and go with it.

It's going to be a fun day! Yep, those foil papers and flower pot decoupage die cuts are going to be very popular. I'm hoping there are lots of flex pays and special event prices along with that $9.95 flat shipping rate for everything you buy.

And I'm very curious about what the WRMK Today's Special will be????

Valued Contributor
Yes I am excited about a whole day of craft products too - it's always inspiring. I'm hoping the same things you are - flex pays and flat shipping. At a minimum, at least we know we'll get half-price shipping for all but one item. WRMK has some great products so I will be interested to see what they offer us...as long as it's not the binding machine. I just don't think I would get my money's worth out of that :-) Two more weeks to go (sigh)
Regular Contributor

I always say I'm just going to buy Anna's products...yea, right! Last craft day, I ended up with Anna's stuff + Xyron stuff + Martha's stuff + 3 Birds stuff = way too much stuff! But I do use it all and love it all. Crafting supplies are my secret vice! {#emotions_dlg.laugh}