Honored Contributor

Re: 2022 holiday postage stamps

@Krimpette and everyone,

Stamps are going up July 10th, from 58 cents to 60 cents!

Happy friday friday graphics and animated friday clipart image

Valued Contributor

are these on sale now?

Honored Contributor

@PuppyLoverBob666 wrote:

are these on sale now?

@PuppyLoverBob666 they're not being released till some time in the fall.  My guess is mid-October, but I really have no idea.  

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Respected Contributor

Thanks for sharing!

I saw your notice last year, and I bought double amounts so no need to shop this year.

The little elves are just darling, but a bit too cutsey.

I love flowers, but these designs trend too Spring for me; not appropriate for my Christmas cards.

I ordered my sets from last year online, and as soon as they were ready the post office shipped them out to me in a large envelope--perhaps it was late Summer/early Fall?

Trusted Contributor

Thank you for your post. I always really look forward to the new holiday stamps every year. Plus I have been waiting for a new religious stamp as I didn't care much for the last one they came out with but I like this new one. I'll be buying all of these for sure!!

Honored Contributor

@gidgetgh 

Thanks for the info!  I mail birthday cards, cards of encouragement, and Christmas cards.  

I like the snowy collection, and the elves which also remind me of the vintage Rudolph show......and I like "the reason for the season" ones too.....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Love the pretty Hanukkah stamps!

Honored Contributor

Thanks for posting @gidgetgh! I'm usually late and they have one choice left. I will definitely be keeping an eye out for snowy flowers. I love flowers anyway and these are almost too pretty to send away!  Smiley Wink