Valued Contributor

I always buy floral stamps and being from Missouri, I'll have to have those too. TFS

Respected Contributor

@gidgetgh  Thank you for taking the time to post these wonderful 2021 stamps.  I always buy commemorative stamps as they are released throughout the year. 

“Do not think only of your own joy, but vow to save all beings from suffering.”
Dalai Lama
Honored Contributor

@shoekitty wrote:

@gidgetgh  Or anyone who can help.   Do you have dea when the Go For Broke stamp will be released.?   Thank you for letting me know,   My husband and I are so excited.  My husbands uncle and some peple I know ( Who have passed)  fought in the 442   In fact we have a photograph  of every soldier in the 442 returning on the Queen Mary afer the war.  What heros.  I also love the LOVE stamp for my granddaughters wedding   I woukd liketo buy several hundred of the 442 stamps  thanks if anyone can help

ETA  I know itis probably an error, but the photo of Go For Broke stamp says WWI  not WWII   LOL, this has to be an error in copying

Go For Broke: Japanese American Soldiers of WWII. Some 30,000 Japanese American soldiers served in the U.S. Army during the WWII, and this vertical commemorative stamp, based on a photograph but rendered by intaglio printing, recognizes their contributions and sacrifices.

“Go for Broke” was the motto of the all-Japanese-American 100th Infantry Battalion and 442nd Regimental Combat Team, according to the Postal Service, and came to represent all Japanese-American units formed during WWII.

https://www.linns.com/images/default-source/news/zne-mb-usps-2021-go-for-broke-bg.tmb-slide-1900.jpg?sfvrsn=980132d1_4

https://www.linns.com/news/us-stamps-postal-history/animals-flowers-and-fun-planned-for-2021-u.s.-st...

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

i like all of them, but i am really liking the lighthouses.....and one of them featured is from maryland!

thank you for sharing @gidgetgh Smiley Happy

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Gotta go with the florals as PINK DOGWOOD is the first shown. Looks like my pink dogwood in my front yard hence my code name:

PinkDogwood

Super Contributor

@gidgetgh @Thanks for showing us what's coming soon! I love them all.

Honored Contributor

I like the Love and the Lunar New Year!

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

I, too, choose the animals and also like the Lunar New Year one and the little aliens are kind of cute.  Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

Thank you for posting these stamps!  The animals are of course my favorites!  Who designs these stamps?  Is it the post office? 

Trusted Contributor

I like all of these but why is the word 'forever' crossed out in these?