Esteemed Contributor

@gidgetgh wrote:

I'm currently finishing up the Santa stamps from 2 years ago.  It's a stamp. Doesn't bother me in the least. 

@gidgetgh I’m using up my Santa stamps too.  I get them out for the holidays.

Respected Contributor

I have used holiday stamps in July figure give them a laugh when they see santa on the envelope. I did notice on the pictures that forever has a line threw it, does that mean they are not forever stamps? I hope not. 

Honored Contributor

@sissel wrote:

I have used holiday stamps in July figure give them a laugh when they see santa on the envelope. I did notice on the pictures that forever has a line threw it, does that mean they are not forever stamps? I hope not. 

@sissel - they are forever stamps.  They draw the line through the word forever in pictures so that they can't be counterfeited. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@gidgetgh 

Thank you so much for posting this information--I love BOTH the woodland and the red, green and white set... ....I will definitely be checking out the USPS site in September to see when I can start ordering them online..

Funny you should post this because I was checking my fav sites for Christmas cards, I like to order mine early to get the best selection. (I still love to send Christmas cards and mail about 25).....

Sounds like synchronicity, @Spurt!😊

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Frequent Contributor

Pretty! Thanks!

Honored Contributor

On second thought, I don't use stamps that much.  They are pretty though.

Respected Contributor

@gidgetgh  thanks good to know they are forever stamps. 

Honored Contributor

@gidgetgh wrote:

C460A92D-E0EF-4B07-8644-09C50E4AE2AA.png

@gidgetgh   Do you know when this is going to be released?  I want to order these and the Winter Scenes at the same time.  I love these new stamps.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@NickNack wrote:

@gidgetgh wrote:

C460A92D-E0EF-4B07-8644-09C50E4AE2AA.png

@gidgetgh   Do you know when this is going to be released?  I want to order these and the Winter Scenes at the same time.  I love these new stamps.

@NickNack - I look every few days, but haven't seen the, yet. I'll keep watching. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

Thank you @gidgetgh .  I'll look, too.  I Googled it and couldn't find out anything.  I just thought you might have found it listed somewhere.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau