Honored Contributor

I never buy holiday stamps. I feel dumb if I have leftover stamps using them into February or beyond.

Respected Contributor

@gidgetgh   these are so cute.  No doubt I will be getting lots of the woodland ones.  Will get a good supply.  

Hope we you are doing ok.  Thanks for sharing!

Respected Contributor

@gidgetgh 

I love these.  I still send a few cards and will buy some of these.   I still have a few Santa stamps from last year.  Thanks for posting.  I don't go to the post office so probably wouldn't have seen them.

Honored Contributor

Re: 2020 holiday stamps

[ Edited ]

@vsm wrote:

@gidgetgh wrote:

C460A92D-E0EF-4B07-8644-09C50E4AE2AA.png

Nice to see you're finding your bearings, @gidgetgh , and giving us all a reason to smile.

Lovely post, @vsm.   As you and others said, it's a happy feeling to see our friend, gidget, posting.❤️

Thank you, as always, for the enticing stamp updates, @gidgetgh.  I'm drawn to the cardinal, with its beauty and legendary symbolism.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

Wow...no nativity scene this year.  I would love to say more, but it would get poofed.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

We're having "HOLIDAYS" this year? 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

They are all so nice. Thank you for posting. I will be getting some as soon as theyre available!Woman Happy My card sending list is down to 20 but going to get some extras to use all winter!

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Honored Contributor

Love the woodland stamps. The one w/the tree lined road looks like our drive way.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SurferWife wrote:

Wow...no nativity scene this year.  I would love to say more, but it would get poofed.

@SurferWife,

The lovely one here in @gidgetgh's thread is

"...The traditional Christmas stamp for 2020 is a Madonna and Child portrait by an unidentified Peruvian artist... "

(from

"Postal Service reveals 16 new stamps for winter mail and holidays in 2020" 

copy and paste to see article---> linns.com/news/us-stamps-postal-history/postal-service-reveals-16-new-stamps-for-winter-mail-and-holidays-in-2020).

Also, so far 2 other beautiful ones are available on the USPS website

(copy and paste---> store.usps.com/store/results/stamps/holiday/_/N-9y93lvZ1mzlvsg).❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Respected Contributor

SurferWife, I've been buying Christmas stamps for about 55 years.

How often has the typical nativity scene been featured? 

Mary and her Child are featured regularly. (I also love the three wise men stamp from a few years ago.)