Honored Contributor

Re: 2020 Olympic Games Could be Cancelled/Coronavirus

@goldensrbest wrote:

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@goldensrbest 

You're always so quick to say this on many threads, I did a search before I posted this, please show me another thread on this subject, because I obviously missed it.

But if there is another thread about the the same subject, so what? It happens here every day.

And by the way, YOU have posted threads about subjects that were already posted too, LOL!

Yes, your right,it is on wellness,about moving them.

@goldensrbest, oh, okay. I rarely check out that forum. I think that it's fine to have one here in CC.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@goldensrbest 

You're always so quick to say this on many threads, I did a search before I posted this, please show me another thread on this subject, because I obviously missed it.

But if there is another thread about the the same subject, so what? It happens here every day.

And by the way, YOU have posted threads about subjects that were already posted too, LOL!

Yes, your right,it is on wellness,about moving them.

@goldensrbest 

Exactly, that thread is about 'moving' the games, this thread is about 'cancelling' them, two different things.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

@KingstonsMom :  I started a thread yesterday about the Olympics issue but you added new information.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

The IOC has already said London could host the games if they don’t do them in Tokyo....I do wonder how many teams decline going...regardless of where it is held, they will be coming in contact with people from all over the world...germs and all. Seems like postponing or cancelling would be the safest and most fair to everyone concerned. It would be great if this coronavirus is conquered and then the games could begin.