Respected Contributor

@gidgetgh wrote:

It’s funny. We faithfully hang a calendar in the kitchen every year, without fail. But....I never write on it. I might glance at it to check the date, but I use my iPhone calendar for everything. 

Mine is kind of useless, too.  I hang one every year and transfer all the birthdays/anniversaries onto it, but I still don't always get those cards out or phone calls made on time.  And thank goodness most doctors' offices call a day or two ahead.  Those appointments made six months prior don't seem to make it on there.  (Yes, I'm looking at my husband.)

Respected Contributor

My work wall calendar is the official BBC Sherlock. I'm a fan of the show and Benedict Cumberbatch (hence my board name).

At home, I have two, one in the living room and one in the kitchen, both freebies. One comes from one of those disabled veterans' groups, America the Beautiful, and the other is from the school system I work at. 

Respected Contributor

I betcha a few of these calendars are California-bound, lol.  Sorry, I couldn’t resist...!

B6AD3019-5C18-4D1F-A2A6-12AAC5D824A4.jpeg

Contributor

My kitchen is painted in a mellow squash color and I have botanical prints hanging on one wall.  I wanted to keep to that kind of garden theme and found this gem on Amazon!

Esteemed Contributor

@gidgetgh That is an adorable calendar. Heart I personally don't care to hang a wall calendar where it can be seen. I put one inside my pantry door, so I'll use whatever is free. LOL

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Esteemed Contributor

My calendar is always sent from the Veterans Of Foreign Wars Of The United States because I donate every year.  Sometimes I will purchase a second one and usually it will have the Seasons or Flowers.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam