Respected Contributor

Happy Anniversary to ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Celebrating 20 years of shopping with the Q....wonder

what they'll send me?

Honored Contributor

@Just Bling wrote:

Happy Anniversary to ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Celebrating 20 years of shopping with the Q....wonder

what they'll send me?

An Easy Pay?

Esteemed Contributor

Maybe a dyson.....or poo-pourri....or an obi belt....lol...

Honored Contributor

How ever do you remember?  I have no idea how long I've been with QVC or the forums.  You have a great memory!!!!!

Honored Contributor

In case QVC doesn't send you anything, I thought I would,

Image result for happy 20th anniversary animated images

Esteemed Contributor

Just Bling, Happy anniversary.  It was 15 years ago in October that I first found QVC.  I remember it like it was yesterday.  I had left work in July & was totally disabled.   When my DH went to work, I was on the hide-bed with a cordless phone, radio remote & the TV remote. TV surfing was my past time.  My first purchase was a 6' Christmas tree sold to me by David Venable.  Fast forward & I am doing fabulous.

Oh, I got NO gift.  Hope that you are luckier!

Esteemed Contributor

Don't hold your breath, it was my 30th with Q in November and obviously the romance is over not even a card. smile

Kohls sent me a $17 gift card for our years together and even talked about our good times.  Go figure

Esteemed Contributor

@hopi wrote:

Don't hold your breath, it was my 30th with Q in November and obviously the romance is over not even a card. smile

Kohls sent me a $17 gift card for our years together and even talked about our good times.  Go figure

hopi, I forgot about our $12 gift card in December for our years together & a nice card.

Respected Contributor

I don't think I have ever received a shopping anniversary gift from any merchant. But then I don't have many store cards now. Q used to send holiday cards signed by the hosts along with an easy pay on demand. Haven't gotten one in years. Not sure if this adds anything to this discussion, lol; I just enjoy the different topics and joining in.

Honored Contributor

It's been 30 years for me, and I remember because when QVC showed up on my cable system, it seemed like such a strange concept. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan