Esteemed Contributor

Re: 20/20 on ABC Tonight - Doing the Cecil and Dentist Story!

I know how upset it will make me but Im still watching.  They said they were going to show the Cubs and discuss their future. I knew about Cecil long before this incident and could not stand reading the nasty comments that were posted on FB by pro trophy hunters.  I don't get these  people at all.  Don't they realize these animals are gifts from above and we need to protect them not kill them.  I think CHAZ dean's post on Fb said it all, we are supposed to be Man KIND.  

Trusted Contributor

@ANewHue wrote:

I know how upset it will make me but Im still watching.  They said they were going to show the Cubs and discuss their future. I knew about Cecil long before this incident and could not stand reading the nasty comments that were posted on FB by pro trophy hunters.  I don't get these  people at all.  Don't they realize these animals are gifts from above and we need to protect them not kill them.  I think CHAZ dean's post on Fb said it all, we are supposed to be Man KIND.  

They're SCUM. KARMA. It will happen to them and hopefully soon especially to WP, the dentist. What a pathetic excuse for a human being.

Honored Contributor

As this is his 3rd run in with the authorities related to breaking hunting laws I hope Karma hurries on up!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Esteemed Contributor

@italia8140 wrote:

@ANewHue wrote:

I know how upset it will make me but Im still watching.  They said they were going to show the Cubs and discuss their future. I knew about Cecil long before this incident and could not stand reading the nasty comments that were posted on FB by pro trophy hunters.  I  don't get these  people at all.  Don't they realize these animals are gifts from above and we need to protect them not kill them.  I think CHAZ dean's post on Fb said it all, we are supposed to be Man KIND.  

They're SCUM. KARMA. It will happen to them and hopefully soon especially to WP, the dentist. What a pathetic excuse for a human being.

My thoughts exactly!  I hope he spends the rest of his days in fear.

Esteemed Contributor

OP...Thanks for posting this!...I just turned it on!

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Honored Contributor

Aaaaack - the show is preempted in my city for something local.

I'm going to have to watch it later on ABC's website.  So I'll be extra curious to read here what people say about it.

Esteemed Contributor

I am relieved to learn that UPS has decided to stop shipping trophies,   I was seriously thinking of not shopping with anyone that used UPS.  

Respected Contributor

Happy to hear Jericho has accepted Cecil's cubs and will watch over them. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Also preempted in my area.  

However, I did read on the FB site that the animal Palmer killed and drug behind the Jeep to bait Cecil off the preserve was an elephant.  Is there no end for this person?  

Also the tracking device shows that Jericho came to check out the kill and the guide said Palmer 'paid no attention" to Jericho because he wanted a Black Maned lion.  Who was the largest Black Maned lion?

Jericho is still visiting the spot where Cecil died and sending out soft calling rumbles for his friend.

Hurry up Karma!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

Drythe, this story just gets worse and worse.   I've thought all along Dr. Death knew exactly who he was killing, because he wanted the black maned lion.  

For those who saw the show, were there upsetting photos?  I read they were going to show Dr. Death with that black bear he'd killed.   

I'd love to see a photo of a lion with parts of Dr. Death hanging out of its mouth. Karma indeed.