Esteemed Contributor

Re: 2 DAYS EARLY BUT CELEBRTING

Happy fourth birthday!  Hope you have nothing but good for the day and nibble on something sweet 🎂

I have aged out of one cancer and am on three years for the other.  One day I get to celebrate too.

Honored Contributor

@Still Raining I sincerely wish you all the very best. Heart

Trusted Contributor

@Love my grandkids  Congratulations!👏🎉❤️

Honored Contributor

@Love my grandkids 

Congrats that definitely something to celebrate🌷🌷

Every 11/6 we celebrate my son's anniversary of a "second chance" at life he was diagnosed at 27 years old.  

Many good wishes and prayers for continued celebrations💐💐

Honored Contributor

@Love my grandkids   So glad this is working for you at least at your 4 yr checkup. My husband did this rectal cancer thin back in 2013. Also had a fab team from the leader of the group to see him constantly to his surgeon who "has the hands" to remove it all. Unfortunately year 5 was not his year. back again we start all over to the lung cancer that metastisized to the lungs. I pray to God this does not happen to you. And yes, on its was from the first, it hit his liver a mere 8 months after the rectal. 

Nine years later he/we are still at it. Husband had only 4 good years whereby nothing was found. It's so grueling and sad how this continues to happen in some people (actually many pepople). We just saw his Dr and another set of scans on Thursday. The team and he are giving him a 3 week break from the treatments he's still getting to hopefully help alliviate some of his effects. Personally, I'm feeling convinced they really have no cures for any type of cancer. At this point after nine years, I got nothing. Whatever the team and he decide is the best, go for it I guess.

I really take nothing from you and your celebration. Good luck in your future, best to you, your caregiver and your tam for all they do for you. I sincerely ope this IS it for you and you're able to get through another year.