Trusted Contributor

Re: 2 Cartloads Full Of Toilet Paper

@NickNack  ..... While I agree the gentleman should not of bought all the toilet paper without notification of a limit legally the store can not stop him from buying. Home Depot should have been more prepared and had a sign already up before stocking. Common sense should have told them this would happen.

Honored Contributor

Armed guard at all bathroom stalls and

Image result for chain lock toilet paper

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Honored Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

@Tique I meant per pack because I think they were two 20s.  You're busting on me because I haven't posted in the GH thread lately, right?  😉 I have all five shows to watch. I know.  I'll get to it but my TP quota hasn't been met yet.  I only have 4 rolls living on the edge! They are 1000 sheets so I'm still doing the math and noting it on my daily planner exactly how many I can use a day.  😂🤣

@Laura14   since when do we need a reason? Doing it because I can.   Tongue smiley 7

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Honored Contributor

@Tique Luv you woman! And I'd expect nothing less.  😉

Trusted Contributor

That man making the purchase at Home Depot is the perfect example of a POS.

"Coming to ya from Florida"
Honored Contributor

@Sheila P-Burg wrote:

@NickNack  ..... While I agree the gentleman should not of bought all the toilet paper without notification of a limit legally the store can not stop him from buying. Home Depot should have been more prepared and had a sign already up before stocking. Common sense should have told them this would happen.

@Sheila P-Burg   I agree that they should have already had a sign up.  I'm very surprised that they didn't.  It was around 9:30 or 10:00 when I got there this morning.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Esteemed Contributor

@Lucky Charm wrote:

Two weeks ago I had 2-20 packs of tp and a 15 count of paper towels.  Store had a deal you'd get $15 dollars off your order if you bought (I think) $35 worth of products.

So basically one big pack was free.  I always get bargains for things like that as I stock more than two houses (I share with DS and DIL, too, when I buy big quantity).

I left them in the back of my Suburban as I was getting ready to pack it up for a trip up north.  Took the car to my trusty neighborhood service station for a tune-up and oil change.  Someone there helped themselves to two rolls of toilet paper.

I didn't realize this until I opened the passenger side back door days later.

I'm not taking any of our vehicles there again for service or gas.  If you can't trust your mechanic.....

You cannot trust anyone!!!!

Honored Contributor

He was probably going to resell it at a profit. This situation brings out the worst, and thankfully sometimes the best, in humankind.

"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"
Honored Contributor

Check this out---

A Pastor here went to a coffee shop and there was a sign posted on the men's room that before you go ask an Associate for toilet paper.....He asked what was going on and they said people were stealing it from the restaurant...SMH!!!!  All these incidents this is ABSOLUTE MADNESS!!!!  

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

IMG_8822.JPG