Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: 2 Cartloads Full Of Toilet Paper

Some people are selfish and do not care at all about others. Not right ever but even more so now.

What is the reason people are buying so much toilet paper????

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Valued Contributor

I went to Harris Teeter yesterday and the toilet paper shelves were completely empty. Then I went to Target, which is less than 1/2 mile away, and theirs were full. Very strange!!! 

Honored Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@Caligurll wrote:

IMG_8822.JPG

@Caligurll 

Woman LOL

That is (sadly) exactly right!  Here in HI, every time there is talk of a potential hurricane threat, people panic & run to Costco to get bottled water.  Then when the hurricane fizzles out (as they usually do, due to the cooler waters of the Pacific), they all take their water back to Costco.  I wish Costco had a "no return" policy in these situations.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

EDBC107D-E9D0-4DAD-9AA3-B6A9F3941678.jpeg

Esteemed Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@Caligurll wrote:

IMG_8822.JPG

@Caligurll 

Woman LOL

That is (sadly) exactly right!  Here in HI, every time there is talk of a potential hurricane threat, people panic & run to Costco to get bottled water.  Then when the hurricane fizzles out (as they usually do, due to the cooler waters of the Pacific), they all take their water back to Costco.  I wish Costco had a "no return" policy in these situations.

@SurferWife Why would they take the water back?  Does it go bad?  Wouldn't they eventually drink it up?  Or do they only use it if their tap water goes bad or is shut off?

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Esteemed Contributor

@Puppy Lips 

As someone who lives in hurricane country, I can tell you that the gallon jugs of water will start to leak after a while.   Not all of them, but it only takes one to flood a pantry or closet. After a couple of bad experiences, I’ve learned to date the jugs and replace every two years.  

@Puppy Lips wrote:

@SurferWife wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@Caligurll wrote:

IMG_8822.JPG

@Caligurll 

Woman LOL

@SurferWife Why would they take the water back?  Does it go bad?  Wouldn't they eventually drink it up?  Or do they only use it if their tap water goes bad or is shut off?

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Contributor

I'm embarrassed for my fellow Americans. What ever happened to "take only what you need?"