Esteemed Contributor

We were supposed to have some wet snow or flurries tonight. There is approximately 2 inches of snow on my deck, and its going down to 28 tonight. Brrrr. I am in PA in the country. My children (a bit over an hour away & southwest of us) have less.

Anyway, I am not a fan of snow but this amount is nothing so it looks kind of pretty.

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Honored Contributor

It's always pretty when it first falls. I am so not a fan of snow.

Valued Contributor

Isn't the first snow lovely? I hope it isn't coming with a blast of frigid air. Stay warm and watch from indoors

Respected Contributor

~A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words~
Esteemed Contributor

Our first one came on Monday and we were dumped 12 inches! It was very heavy snow to plow out, my husband said. No blizzard, just a bunch of snow all in one day!!! Way too much! Now the ice.

Honored Contributor

I like snow... it's ice I don't like... Oh and heat and humidity!

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

We are supposed to get some here on Saturday. We've been in the deep freeze all week. Brrrrrr!

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Honored Contributor

I read back in August early Sept. that snow would be here in our area come early to mid November, I believe guesstimate date was the 11th November.

If I remember correctly it was the NOAA weather forecasters made this prediction.

we got heavy rain south of the canal tonight.