Valued Contributor

Re: 17 Suspects Arrested In Kardashian Robbery

@sidsmom wrote:

I'm happy the majority of this thread positive & empathic.

Once we flipped the calendars to January 2017,

there is just too much hatred in this world to hate 

total strangers who have NO impact on your life.  

And to call these total strangers ugly, vile, hatred words is...

concerning.  That's how people 'snap'...when they don't have 

empathy for total strangers....and those are the stories we ready

about in the newspapers.  

I can assure you I for one am not going to snap becasue I dislike the  Kardashians

Thnak you very much for the concern

Could we not be so dramatic her? we aren;t talking about society as  a whole we are talking about the K's and so far nothing to date rises to the occasion of me having to have sympathy for them

Valued Contributor

@cherry wrote:

@JobGirl wrote:

@cherry wrote:

You don't have to like this family, to feel some sympathy for  them.

I would never want to be a victim of  robbers. She could have been killed

yes and the rest of the K's would have made 3 news seasons out it!!!

Be careful in the way you show  no sympathy for others.  It  could turn around and bite you

I can assure you i will never ever ask for your sympathy

Honored Contributor

"A woman with millions in jewels and no bodyguard?"

I found this odd also. The K's always traveled around w/a security TEAM!

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@Noel7

(Didn't want to re-quote such a long post, LOL!

I agree, but what I read was that he's always been bi-polar, with chronic depression being worse after his Mom died, then going off his meds.

I'm not surprised he had a psychotic break.

I agree with you @KingstonsMom

And there's no way it would make sense that in that condition he could have pulled off a detailed heist and tracked down a European jewel thief group, convinced them AND those in the hotel to go along with it.

Honored Contributor

@Noel7 wrote:

@hopi wrote:

Major world problem solved..............

pic

@hopi

I'm pretty sure it's major for French tourism.  It happened in a hotel, which does not speak well for their security.

Yea, because so many of us have ten million bucks worth of jewels to travel with and are ditzy enough... and showy enough... to feel compelled to do so...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@Noel7 wrote:

@faeriemoon wrote:

@Noel7 wrote:

Pulling that off as a stunt would have meant involving at least a couple of dozen strangers and getting them to trust the KK family and be willing to risk jail for them.

It would have meant the KK family would be willing to essentially throw away $33 million in jewels and pay many, many millions more to the KNOWN jewel thief group,  And have been able to track them down when the French police could not.

And people are willing to believe all of that?  And that KK would be willing to risk losing her children if just one person told on her?

That's just too wild for anyone to swallow.

I think it's possible the psychotic husband set it up without her knowledge.  The insured jewels would be replaced.

I'm not saying this is what happened, I'm saying it's possible.  And given this clan's desperate desire for attention and to remain relevant, it's not all that absurd.  Unlikely? Maybe.  Absurd? Not so much.

The seed of doubt has been planted.

@faeriemoon

psy·cho·sis
sīˈkōsəs/
noun
noun: psychosis; plural noun: psychoses
  1. a severe mental disorder in which thought and emotions are so impaired that contact is lost with external reality.

Psychosis often also involves hallucinations, hearing voices, and as mentioned, is based on not being able to deal with reality.

And you really believe someone in that state could have pulled off an international jewel heist that was staged and involved dozens of people?

AND fool the French police while the whole world is watching/reporting?

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@Noel7 wrote:

@faeriemoon wrote:

@Noel7 wrote:

Pulling that off as a stunt would have meant involving at least a couple of dozen strangers and getting them to trust the KK family and be willing to risk jail for them.

It would have meant the KK family would be willing to essentially throw away $33 million in jewels and pay many, many millions more to the KNOWN jewel thief group,  And have been able to track them down when the French police could not.

And people are willing to believe all of that?  And that KK would be willing to risk losing her children if just one person told on her?

I think it's possible the psychotic husband set it up without her knowledge.  The insured jewels would be replaced.

I'm not saying this is what happened, I'm saying it's possible.  And given this clan's desperate desire for attention and to remain relevant, it's not all that absurd.  Unlikely? Maybe.  Absurd? Not so much.

@faeriemoon

psy·cho·sis
sīˈkōsəs/
noun
  1. a severe mental disorder in which thought and emotions are so impaired that contact is lost with external reality.

Psychosis often also involves hallucinations, hearing voices, and as mentioned, is based on not being able to deal with reality.

And you really believe someone in that state could have pulled off an international jewel heist that was staged and involved dozens of people?

I do because I think his bi polar disease is just a ruse for a calculating opportunist who knows exactly what he is doing. Agree to disagree. No one will convince me he is on the up and up...

Honored Contributor

Who knew that the French police are inept and just arrested 17 people just for the publicity????? Really some of the things that people here actually believe!

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@Noel7 wrote:

@hopi wrote:

Major world problem solved..............

pic

@hopi

I'm pretty sure it's major for French tourism.  It happened in a hotel, which does not speak well for their security.

Yea, because so many of us have ten million bucks worth of jewels to travel with and are ditzy enough... and showy enough... to feel compelled to do so...

Sorry @stevieb

Not seeing the connection there with the hotel.  That hotel caters to the very wealthy.

Valued Contributor

@Trinity11 wrote:

@Noel7 wrote:

@faeriemoon wrote:

@Noel7 wrote:

@faeriemoon

psy·cho·sis
sīˈkōsəs/
noun

I do because I think his bi polar disease is just a ruse for a calculating opportunist who knows exactly what he is doing. Agree to disagree. No one will convince me he is on the up and up...

Again- more blaming the victim.  If you have bi-polar, you're faking it.  Gross. Just gross.