Honored Contributor

Re: 17 Suspects Arrested In Kardashian Robbery

@sidsmom

The Pink Panther robberies were a group and the ages of these men may fit since they're 50's-72 in age.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

its a GOOD thing that the french police and legal system are taking this seriously........i hope they are able to find and prosecute everyone involved.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

@sidsmom wrote:

@Bri21 wrote:

@sidsmom wrote:

@faeriemoon wrote:

I think people joke about it because many are skeptical that it was a real robbery, and not a set-up for publicity.

....and those people continually think 9/11 never happened and

the World is still flat.

For all the naysayers coming up with multiple of excuses to justify

the hatred for these total strangers (which I find extremely odd),

just call it like it is....it's the Last Name. The Kardashians could 

develop a cure for cancer, give it away for free & people will

still bag on them.  Fact.  Just. Let. It. Go. 

And a lot of people don't like the K's and how they do things for publicity and flaunt their wealth on social media.  A lot of people don't care about her jewelry...

Always been curious about that saying,

"do things for publicity".

What things do they "do" which turn out to be fictitious?

Is there history of fictitious activity among the Kardashian family?

It doesn't have to be fictitious.

They are masters of the social media game, @sidsmom.  Even you have to give them credit for that...

Honored Contributor

@momtochloe wrote:

I am not saying this to upset anyone but for me the timing of this (which happens to dovetail nicely with their new season launching) causes me some concern.  As that family is the master of manipulation of virtually everything around them, the one question that flew to the front of the line was if the police had a DNA sample, why did it take so long to round up these guys since they all seemed to be in the region (I hadn't opened any of the articles but I did just now to double check that at least one of them was a known criminal).

Again, I am glad she is ok along with Kanye but I just don't believe 95% of whatever is generated about them.

On a positive note, I thought Kris Jenner did a great job anchoring the first couple of hours of E!'s Golden Globe Red Carpet coverage.

Her reaction was to hide, NO PUBLICITY.  KK reacted like a victim, not a glory seeker.

Valued Contributor

@Noel7 wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

@Noel7 wrote:

@hopi wrote:

Major world problem solved..............

pic

@hopi

I'm pretty sure it's major for French tourism.  It happened in a hotel, which does not speak well for their security.

@Noel7

unfortunately, i guess if this had happened to a "regular tourist" people would have more sympathy or compassion. just because it happened to a "kardashian" doesnt make it anymore less serious. not sure why people feel the need to make a joke out of it.

thanks for sharing the updates.

@sunshine45

I agree with you.  And not long after that, her husband had a psychotic break.  That's a lot to handle, especially if you have two children to protect.

Kim was so traumatized she had to leave the hotel half naked with her coat adjusted in all the rght places with press in place

and Kayne was sane prior this

Ya OK

The Ks make a joke of everything -they exploit everything

thats why some people have no sympathy for them

The are publicity wh%^res

Valued Contributor

Why am I not surprised at the "blame the victim" mentality displayed by some here.  Par for the course.

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

@Maudelyn wrote:

@faeriemoon wrote:

@Noel7 wrote:

@faeriemoon wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

@Noel7 wrote:

@hopi wrote:

pic

@hopi

I'm pretty sure it's major for French tourism.  It happened in a hotel, which does not speak well for their security.

@Noel7

unfortunately, i guess if this had happened to a "regular tourist" people would have more sympathy or compassion. just because it happened to a "kardashian" doesnt make it anymore less serious. not sure why people feel the need to make a joke out of it.

I think people joke about it because many are skeptical that it was a real robbery, and not a set-up for publicity.

@faeriemoon

Who is that illogical they could convince themselves the French police would cooperate?

Not to mention the cooperation of a world famous hotel?  Cooperating in a stunt that could RUIN the reputation of the hotel.  I don't think so.

I'm not saying the French police or the hotel cooperated in the stunt.  I'm saying it is possible they were duped by the K's and "their people."

Wait.....what?

The police and the hotel staff were duped by the K's and their entourage.

If that were true, the French Police must be pretty stupid, LOL!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@sidsmom

The Pink Panther robberies were a group and the ages of these men may fit since they're 50's-72 in age.

I was thinking about that, too @KingstonsMom

The French police have said all along the heist was pulled off by a group of jewel thieves KNOWN ALL OVER EUROPE.

I doubt KK tracked them down herself and offered them a deal.  That's a pretty far-fetched conspiracy theory.

Honored Contributor

@JobGirl wrote:

@Noel7 wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

@Noel7 wrote:

@hopi wrote:

pic

@hopi

@Noel7

@sunshine45

I agree with you.  And not long after that, her husband had a psychotic break.  That's a lot to handle, especially if you have two children to protect.

Kim was so traumatized she had to leave the hotel half naked with her coat adjusted in all the rght places with press in place

and Kayne was sane prior this

Ya OK

The Ks make a joke of everything -they exploit everything

thats why some people have no sympathy for them

The are publicity wh%^res

No, @JobGirl  He wasn't sane.  He's been under the care of a psychiatrist for some time, and he had exhibited bizarre behavior over time which suggested a problem.

Valued Contributor

@sidsmom wrote:

@Bri21 wrote:

@sidsmom wrote:

@faeriemoon wrote:

....and those people continually think 9/11 never happened and

the World is still flat.

For all the naysayers coming up with multiple of excuses to justify

the hatred for these total strangers (which I find extremely odd),

just call it like it is....it's the Last Name. The Kardashians could 

develop a cure for cancer, give it away for free & people will

still bag on them.  Fact.  Just. Let. It. Go. 

And a lot of people don't like the K's and how they do things for publicity and flaunt their wealth on social media.  A lot of people don't care about her jewelry...

Always been curious about that saying,

"do things for publicity".

What things do they "do" which turn out to be fictitious?

Is there history of fictitious activity among the Kardashian family?

doing things for publicity doesn't equate with fictious

they do A LOT for publcity

how many tapes have YOU made? Thats HOW she GOT famous in the first place