Valued Contributor

Another HSN coupon today! Must spend $75 to get $15 off. HSN gives so many coupons for cardholders. I find myself shopping at HSN a lot more in recent weeks.

Honored Contributor

I swear I get at least 10 offers every day in my email, sometimes several from one company, yet it's been weeks now since I actually used one of them.

Of the few things I do buy, well over 95% of them have some gimmick attached.  I'm not even sure who benefits, me or the company.  Almost always I'm buying something I would have gotten even without the gimmick, but I know the gimmick often leads me to that retailer and maybe that's all they want.

Esteemed Contributor

@CorrTor  Is the coupon valid only if using the HSN credit card or open to all credit and debit cards?  Thanks.  

Valued Contributor

@Trix wrote:

@CorrTor  Is the coupon valid only if using the HSN credit card or open to all credit and debit cards?  Thanks.  

I think it's only for HSN Card users

Esteemed Contributor

@CorrTor  Thank you for the heads up! I ordered another power bank Tuesday, and wish I'd waited. Now, I have another reason to do a little more shopping-as if I needed one.😁

~~~All we need is LOVE💖