Respected Contributor

Okay, it is non priority off shore. Standard shipping is NOT an option. Saw a VPH urn for $29 but the additional $15 is a deal breaker. Seems like every item I look up says the same. Argghhh okay, rant over.

Respected Contributor

@traveler wrote:

Okay, it is non priority off shore. Standard shipping is NOT an option. Saw a VPH urn for $29 but the additional $15 is a deal breaker. Seems like every item I look up says the same. Argghhh okay, rant over.

That is ridiculous!  I feel you can find similiar items at Home goods for better prices.  Total deal breaker!

Respected Contributor

Alas, Alaska has no Home Goods, hobby lobby, Marshall’s. Just Pier 1 and Michaels. Oh and Joann’s.

Esteemed Contributor

@traveler  If you can wait and don't need the urn right away, free shipping is coming 

at some point this month, but your guess is as good as mine. 

Honored Contributor

That would be a deal breaker for me.  

Respected Contributor

If you read the small print Free Shipping is only in place of standard shipping which is the contiguous 48 states.  Nice thought though.

Honored Contributor

Re: $15 S&H geez

[ Edited ]

@traveler wrote:

@traveler 

Its not only VPH .....Most of QVC's handbags have a $11 S/H charge....and a baganista said they come in the same ole QVC box mostly by USPS....It's ridiculous and that's within the continental U. S.!!!!  And JMHO but with more and more people shopping online I predict shipping will be going up higher and higher...

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”