Esteemed Contributor

Re: 12 Cats Who regretted going Outside

@Desertdi wrote:

I had to "rescue" my Kitty from being hooked by her claws on the screen door.    She was terrified........and never got into that situation again.

Awwww, poor baby, that was scary. Kitty's paws never touch dirt. She will look out the window, but never makes any attempt to go out...she knows where she has it good, even if she won't admit it mini haha.gif

Cat devil.jpg

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Honored Contributor

I wish mine were like that, I have one OCD cat that door dashes every chance he gets and he scratches at the glass back door when I let the dogs out because he wants to go too. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Respected Contributor

Lol! Cute pix shoekitty!

😊

••• Please adopt don't shop ••• Save a life adopt a pet •••
Honored Contributor

Thanks, shoekitty -  great post!  :catvery-happy:

Honored Contributor

@betteb wrote:

@Desertdi wrote:

I had to "rescue" my Kitty from being hooked by her claws on the screen door.    She was terrified........and never got into that situation again.

Awwww, poor baby, that was scary. Kitty's paws never touch dirt. She will look out the window, but never makes any attempt to go out...she knows where she has it good, even if she won't admit it mini haha.gif

Cat devil.jpg

Bring some snow inside this winter, and put my niece's paws and feet in it... so funny, heh.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@feline groovy wrote:

@betteb wrote:

@Desertdi wrote:

Cat devil.jpg

Bring some snow inside this winter, and put my niece's paws and feet in it... so funny, heh.

@feline groovy  Oh boy she might never forgive me if I did that. She is the original feline heat seeking device. If I am sitting with the heating pad behind me on my low back, she has resorted to trying to pull it out from behind me so she can lay on itmini haha.gif

playing-kitty.gif

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Honored Contributor

Shoe Kitty, that is hysterical!!  I am laughing so hard!!

Image result for peanuts characters

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

NEWLY ADDED!!!

Okay, here is  the 13th cat who regretted going outside!. Is he ever royally PO'd. I found this guy, and couldn't resist sharing him with you all.  OMG, it is a wonder he wasn't "thrown out", LOL!  You will not believe this vocal, talking cat.  But so cute!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yie9Bgo69m8

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you shoe kitty! Such a funny start to our day. I have never seen or heard anything like it. Sounds like kitty is trying to talk! My kitty Lily only gets vocal when she has played a lot with "Brownie," her little fake mouse. But nothing like this kitty!
Honored Contributor

@shoekitty wrote:

NEWLY ADDED!!!

Okay, here is  the 13th cat who regretted going outside!. Is he ever royally PO'd. I found this guy, and couldn't resist sharing him with you all.  OMG, it is a wonder he wasn't "thrown out", LOL!  You will not believe this vocal, talking cat.  But so cute!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yie9Bgo69m8

OMG, I've never seen nor heard anything like that before and we have had a lot of cats!! Image result for peanuts characters

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986