Valued Contributor

Re: 12/4 Paul & Judy's Jewelry on ShopHQ

To see Judy's jewelry go here to Joya on ShopHQ. What do you think?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Kindness is a gift everyone can afford to give.
**Be the reason someone smiles today : )
Honored Contributor

Shopnbc is really trying to make a turn around...good for them. I used to shop there all the time...especially jewelry and sheet's.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Honored Contributor

On 12/3/2014 SuesCat said:

To see Judy's jewelry go here to Joya on ShopHQ. What do you think?

Her jewelry is very ordinary; opaque stones. I'm not wild about either of them but wouldn't trust Paul as far as I could throw him. He exaggerates hugely and tells downright lies about the stones he uses. He never mentions anyone designing his jewelry. I think it's junk he buys at trade shows in Asia. He's certainly isn't a gem "insider" as he proclaims. He strikes me as being very immature and silly, sort of a nerd who suddenly gets some attention and can't handle it gracefully.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Well that's something to Crowell about.

Esteemed Contributor

Ugh!

Respected Contributor

On 12/3/2014 brewhaha said:

Well that's something to Crowell about.

_____ ,,,^ ._. ^,,,_____
Honored Contributor

When Paul was on QVC they said he was a gemstone expert and was registered or licensed or whatever they do. He seems knowledgeable to me and I have never heard him say anything out of line.

Honored Contributor

I loved the first set of earrings in the adventurine - and Judy looks well and beautiful as always.

Respected Contributor

Anyone watching?

I don't see anything I want. But I have to say Judy and Paul haven't aged at all. They look great.

_____ ,,,^ ._. ^,,,_____
Honored Contributor

On 12/3/2014 happy housewife said:

When Paul was on QVC they said he was a gemstone expert and was registered or licensed or whatever they do. He seems knowledgeable to me and I have never heard him say anything out of line.

Maybe you don't know enough about the subject to recognize untruths. I know quite a bit about turquoise and I cringe at things he says. He has never said he's a graduate gemologist which would be the certification. Those who are, crow about it constantly. I think of him as being a bag of hot air.

This highly valuable, scarce Sleeping Beauty Turquoise.....the Liquidation Channel is supposed to be featuring a whole day of it, I think Saturday. About 6 months ago, Michael Valatutti swore he was presenting the very last of his SB, and there would be no more. He's had it every visit since. They're all full of beans....or something.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment