Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: $100,000 per night.........

Motel 6...is charging $800 a night for the Super Bowl...

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Valued Contributor

No thanks. It's an autocracy and Maktoum is accused of harassing his ex wife and kidnapping and silencing one of his daughters, Shamsa. It don't care how pretty it looks, I don't think it's very pretty in the inside.

Respected Contributor

@Desertdi   Well, if you and 9 of your closest friends can stay in one room, it's a bargain of only $80 each!

......You look like I need a drink.....
Esteemed Contributor

@Stelladorable wrote:

No thanks. It's an autocracy and Maktoum is accused of harassing his ex wife and kidnapping and silencing one of his daughters, Shamsa. It don't care how pretty it looks, I don't think it's very pretty in the inside.

@Stelladorable No thank you to what?  Did you recently get an invitation to go on a trip?

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Esteemed Contributor

@Desertdi wrote:

Tickets to the Superbowl are 5,000 and 6,000 per person USD, I'm told.  Heck for that kind of money you should be allowed to camp out on the green! @Desertdi 

Honored Contributor

@gertrudecloset wrote:

@Desertdi wrote:

Tickets to the Superbowl are 5,000 and 6,000 per person USD, I'm told.  Heck for that kind of money you should be allowed to camp out on the green! @Desertdi 

@gertrudecloset    Close to $9,000 for "nosebleed seats"...if you can find someone willing to sell...

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Esteemed Contributor

@Desertdi wrote:

@gertrudecloset wrote:

@Desertdi wrote:

@gertrudecloset    Close to $9,000 for "nosebleed seats"...if you can find someone willing to sell...

I'd stay home in the warmth of my home in New York, with the big screen t.v. and all the junk food I'd need with some friends and family over.  I was flabbergasted to find out how much superbowl tickets cost @Desertdi .  I read, that depending on where you live it's rent or mortgage $$ for a few months.

Honored Contributor

@gertrudecloset wrote:

@Desertdi wrote:

@gertrudecloset wrote:

@Desertdi wrote:

I'd stay home in the warmth of my home in New York, with the big screen t.v. and all the junk food I'd need with some friends and family over.  I was flabbergasted to find out how much superbowl tickets cost @Desertdi .  I read, that depending on where you live it's rent or mortgage $$ for a few months.

@gertrudecloset    Well....on the "bright side".....this game will bring in about a BILLION DOLLARS for the Phoenix economy.    Frankly, I don't even want to be stuck in traffic here (!!)   di

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Esteemed Contributor

@Desertdi 

0.2 Premium Price

Section 109, Row 4

$48,852 each (non nosebleed seats).  LOL

Respected Contributor

@gertrudecloset wrote:

I'd stay home in the warmth of my home in New York, with the big screen t.v. and all the junk food I'd need with some friends and family over.  I was flabbergasted to find out how much superbowl tickets cost.  I read, that depending on where you live it's rent or mortgage $$ for a few months.

There's no place like home.