Honored Contributor

Re: Today (Sunday) -- Andrew Lessman Secure TS

I don't know if this is still the case but in the past, Andrew's website used to honor the special pricing that HSN had and the free s/h.  Plus if you go on auto-ship on his website, you get I believe 10% off. 

Honored Contributor

Re: 1/10/16 -- Andrew Lessman Secure TS

[ Edited ]

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I don't know if this is still the case but in the past, Andrew's website used to honor the special pricing that HSN had and the free s/h.  Plus if you go on auto-ship on his website, you get I believe 10% off. 

@Lipstickdiva, from what I understand, Andrew's website (Procaps Labs) has always had the same special TS value pricing that was available on HSN for his products as well as the free shipping during his visits on all of his products. 

4-5 years ago, they made it clear that you would not get an auto-ship discount on his TS values. In fact, you couldn't go on auto-ship for any of his TS values. -- Before then, it was unclear on his website as to what the rules/guidelines were for his TS values. I never tried to order his TS values on auto-ship at that time, so I can't say any more than that. 

FYI, if you need to order Procaps Labs products when Andrew isn't having an HSN visit, the pricing through Procaps Labs is definitely less expensive than through HSN. -- For the most part, the HSN "special" pricing is just the daily (365 days a year) Procaps Labs regular pricing.

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

Re: 1/10/16 -- Andrew Lessman Secure TS

My TS came yesterday. I got the big bundle and just tried the vanilla with milk and a few ice cubes. It is absolutely delicious!!  Ordered all three flavors, but right now wish I'd gone all vanilla.