Honored Contributor

Re: ❤️Lady Gaga+Las Vegas=WOW🔥

@Greeneyedlady21

I saw your Gaga outfit pictures.

I bet you had an amazing time...so I refreshed this August post.

Will you share details??

🌼💛

Esteemed Contributor

I'd love to see Gaga in Vegas, but only with VIP seats. I already did that with Queen and told myself it was a once in a lifetime purchase. It was worth the money and the trip, but I probably won't be doing it again, and once you've had unobstructed seats and state of the art accoustics, you are spoiled. My concert days where you pay good money and have to stand the whole concert because those in front of you are standing seem to be over for me.

Honored Contributor

@sidsmom She did mostly old standards plus some slowed down Piano versions of her pop songs. Paparazzi, Poker Face, Bad Romance, Born This Way.

Her version of Someone To Watch Over Me was the best I've ever heard. The whole show was magical to me. Perfectly executed and gorgeous. She has a full back up band of jazz musicians and a beautiful white piano.

I have a link for a good article with setlist, will look for it. I always knew how incredibly talented she is but I was still so impressed. So glad I did this, I almost didn't for a couple of reasons. What an experience.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

Today she became the first person ever nominated for best actress and best original song.

Variety review of Jazz and Piano

https://variety.com/2019/music/news/lady-gaga-jazz-and-piano-las-vegas-concert-review-12031

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"