Honored Contributor

Re: ❤️Lady Gaga+Las Vegas=WOW🔥

@Lipstickdiva

Lady Gaga refers to herself as ‘Mother Monster’ & 

her fans took off with that & call themselves her ‘Little Monsters’. 

💛

Honored Contributor

It would be hard to choose!  I don't think she needs anything but that great voice and a piano and that would be my first choice, but then I would wish that I'd also seen the BIG SHOW.  

She's brilliant and one of a kind.

Honored Contributor

Good for her!  She is so massively talented and smart.   I bet the show will be spectacular.

Esteemed Contributor

I had hoped to plan a trip around her dates, but the tour I’m taking doesn’t match with her 2019 dates. Original announcement said 2 year residency and I made that comment on her Facebook page. Some random person agreed with me and said there’s supposed to be 43 dates in 2020. And, if you can’t trust a random stranger on Facebook, then who can you trust?!? Seriously though, I’m going to plan to see her in 2020 and plan the trip around her.
Honored Contributor

I got a presale code from her site, guess I was a little monster and didn't even realize it. So I said what the heck I'll try.

I got a balcony seat, the theater is only 5,200 seats. Cheapest seat. For a piano show in January. Reserved one hotel night for a great rate. Now all I need is a miracle price cross country flight. And miracle weather in January.

My Mom and I used to listen to her album with Tony Bennett all the time. So that's a major reason I want to go. I just wish so badly that my Mom was here to go with me. We were going to go see Gaga on her last tour for my birthday. But I didn't want my Mom sitting outside if it rained, so we didn't go. My Mom was 80 at the time and wanted to see Lady Gaga. That was her ❤

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

Might end up just selling the ticket too, made the buy on a whim...and now looking at flights I don't know. It's giving me a headache.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

Might end up just selling the ticket too, made the buy on a whim...and now looking at flights I don't know. It's giving me a headache.

We have some time.

Just sleep on it!

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

Check out Frontier Airlines.  My family flies back and forth to Vegas often since my daughters live there.  They always have sales.  For my upcoming trip I'm paying $124 r/t from Tampa.  

BTW:  Your seat will be wonderful.  The daughter who works at the Park Theater says due to the small size every seat is a good one.

Respected Contributor

I read an article about her a few months ago about how she wanted to be taken as a more professional singer and less pop. She went on to explain that all her crazy costumes were a part of her act and the Lady Gaga brand.

And that she dyed her hair and wore extravagant make up because she thought she was ugly.

But now she is not afraid to show her face and real hair color and be the real Stephanie Germota. She has evolved.

She is amazing.

Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18
Valued Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

Try Cheapoair. I’ve heard positive things about them.