Honored Contributor

Re: 🙎🏾‍♀️ Want $125k? 🙍🏻‍♀️

It would be cruel for the older folks to have to see my ugly mug everyday.

Regular Contributor

I take it they don't want a toothy grin!  Maybe a Mona Lisa grin?  Or maybe just a stoic expressionless face.  Very funny to imagine manufacturing a robot with a great big toothy grin!  Oh heavens, that's a very scary scenario!!  Time to get out my phone and start taking pictures....rofl!

Respected Contributor

The last thing this world needs is another me running around!

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Porcelain wrote:

This sounds like the setup for a Hollywood thriller. I send in my cheezy pic to the robot company, and by the end of the movie I'm running around the streets of Berlin being chased by some dude with an eyepatch.

@Porcelain ...:

womanlol:Woman LOLWoman LOLSmiley LOLSmiley LOL

Woman LOLWoman LOLSmiley LOLSmiley LOLWoman LOL

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

$125k???

I'm 66, and while attractive in my 20's, I'm now what cowboys used to refer to as "rode hard and put away wet".  Woman Very Happy

I MIGHT get $1.25...and most would be change from their sofa cushions.

Denise
Respected Contributor

Reminds me of Michael Sheen in Passenger movie.
He played the bartender in that movie.
No, I would rather be anonymous in this crazy world.

Porcelain, You are actually pretty funny in a lot of your posts. You keep things chill. Love it. 😊
Honored Contributor

Sign me up!  I'll do it for $100K!  Like it or not our faces are out there everywhere.  We get photographed 100 times a day and we are not even aware if it and our likenesses live forever in the cloud somewhere.  

Honored Contributor

@Brisky wrote:
Reminds me of Michael Sheen in Passenger movie.
He played the bartender in that movie.
No, I would rather be anonymous in this crazy world.

Porcelain, You are actually pretty funny in a lot of your posts. You keep things chill. Love it. 😊

@Brisky Thanks! That was kind of you to say. If I could make you smile, I'm glad.

And yet another movie that predicted the future we're living in. Amazing times...

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr