Honored Contributor

Not here!  We got our 6" last week.  Tomorrow we'll have blue sunny skies and 50°.  Snow is all gone.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

what little bit we got is gone and Sun in 60's and Mon in 70's

Hope my fence man can come out on Sun and finish running my fence !

Respected Contributor

South Central PA.  As of now, 6" of snow & sleet mix.  Still coming down.  So wet that it is sticking to anything and everything.  

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Respected Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@FrostyBabe1 wrote:

We got about 6-7 inches of snow in southwestern Michigan. Just another winter day. No cancellations, didn't slow anyone down. 

It’s funny, this is the Northeast, it has always snowed in the winter, but the weather people lose their minds whenever a storm is coming. 

Oh, they do it here as well. Drives just about everyone that I know crazy. It's winter. We live in Michigan. We get snow, and usually lots of it. It's nothing new. 

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~

Esteemed Contributor

We aren’t expecting snow,just rain but as it turns colder possible ice on roads.

In Virginia it’s better to stay inside if snow and ice are expected.

We have been having what my Mother called Pneumonia weather (warm one day and cold the next). These last few warm days have been great though.

Good luck to all in the snow, keep warm!

Esteemed Contributor

Not the snow predicted in central Midwest - but not complaining. It is very cold, though.

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Respected Contributor

Slightly north of Pittsburgh.  We're currently getting rain.  It was formerly projected to be 4-8 inches of snow; that didn't materialize.  We may get some snow between now and tomorrow, but ice is the concern now.

Respected Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

what little bit we got is gone and Sun in 60's and Mon in 70's

Hope my fence man can come out on Sun and finish running my fence !

@SharkE: I am so jealous! Smiley Tongue  Here in the midwest, it's 18 degrees right now.  We got 4-6 inches of snow today.

Honored Contributor

Yeah, I'm from Southern Indiana and I feel your pain. Jan & Feb are the worst times up there.  Now that I"m 'old' we felt we needed a change.

Valued Contributor

Got some snow in N Idaho a few days ago but it’s already melted.