Honored Contributor

Re: ❤️💜💙 Prayers for our dear friend dooBdoo pls 🧡💛❤️

Heartfelt prayers for dooBdoo as she continues her recovery.  Your sweetness and light are very much missed.

Valued Contributor

@dooBdoo 

healing prayers.jpg

Honored Contributor

Re: ❤️💜💙 Prayers for our friend dooBdoo pls 🧡💛❤️

Missing you on the forums @dooBdoo .  Hope to hear from you soon.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

dooBdoo, wishing you the best.  You are much missed on here.  Love ya, and  will be looking forward to seeing you as soon as possible. 

Super Contributor

Feel better soon, dooBdoo!  Heart

Education | Sorority Alumna | PGA Foundation | Coffee and Brunch are my thing.
Honored Contributor

Update: Woman HappyHeart

dooBdoo would like all of you to know she is still on the mend and is so thankful for all the support.  She certainly feels the healing prayers, postive energy and light.

She does read and Heart posts from time to time.

Heart

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Esteemed Contributor

@Cakers3 wrote:

Update: Woman HappyHeart

dooBdoo would like all of you to know she is still on the mend and is so thankful for all the support.  She certainly feels the healing prayers, postive energy and light.

She does read and Heart posts from time to time.

Heart

@Cakers3  thanks very much for the update. Was happy to get a "heart" from her the other day that's whenI knew she was coming along.

Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo   Thinking of you and sending my best to you.  Gentle hugs and best wishes.  Will be looking forward to seeing you on here again, and hearing what you have to say.  Take care now and come back to us soon. Heart

Honored Contributor

dear @dooBdoo 

My friend sending you gentle 🤗🤗

plus

Heart lubs ya!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Greetings, everyone!😊  

I'm sorry for not posting sooner... reading online has been difficult because of unexpected side effects including double vision (making it hard to follow from line to line) and other problems such as the light and "flicker" of websites triggering pain.  Hard to explain, and progress has taken a wee bit of time, but I'm doing much better and hope to be back "good as new" soon.  It's important, essential, to express my appreciation to all of you for your prayers, your positive energy, your lovely spirit, the grace you find within yourselves and share with others even while facing your own challenges.  
What a gift.
Thank you.
I am honored and grateful.

A dear friend shared this with me not long ago, we're not certain of the original source so far, but I wanted to pass it along as my wish for each of you:
"May you find something today to enjoy.   May you read a poem, have something good to eat, go for a walk outside, linger for a time in silence, have an occasion to be brave and rise to it and acknowledge the strength and courage you possess.   May you light a candle for love, may you keep showing up with grace and kindness and gentleness and joy.   May you sleep tonight with an easy mind and a peaceful heart."

My love to you all.❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova