Honored Contributor

Re: 📞☎️📱Need to talk to a real person?

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Desertdi wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Mz iMac    I betcha a $10. Bill you can get ahold of anyone who could be helpful at Google.  I tried for 2 months.  They've careful arranged to not be bothered by customers.

@Kachina624    Yesterday, I called "urgent care"...and kept getting a recording that "they were overwhelmed with patients".    I got in the car and went in person....and there was only ONE person ahead of me.    di

@Desertdi   They probably all died before you got there....or they, too, don't want to be bothered with customers.

@Kachina624     Probably BOTH....this is the original (old) side of town.....(!!)

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

@Desertdi    You should have asked for the office manager and given him/her a few suggestions on office procedures.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Desertdi wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Mz iMac    I betcha a $10. Bill you can get ahold of anyone who could be helpful at Google.  I tried for 2 months.  They've careful arranged to not be bothered by customers.

@Kachina624    Yesterday, I called "urgent care"...and kept getting a recording that "they were overwhelmed with patients".    I got in the car and went in person....and there was only ONE person ahead of me.    di

Hello Di

Are you okay?

Honored Contributor

UPS Headquarters  (404) 828-6000.

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”