Honored Contributor

💨☃️ Lovely Weather Forecast ? ❄️🌧⛄️

Well it was below zero this morning, it has zoomed up to 20 and we are expecting, snow , freezing rain, rain, and back to snow, about 6".  The forecast for me is not leaving the house till Tuesday at the earliest. 😺 What crazy weather do you have to report ?

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

Re: 💨☃️ Lovely Weather Forecast ? ❄️🌧⛄️

Western NC, Smokey Mountains.

6 inches of snow, a layer of ice with the system coming over the gulf to pick up more moisture for tonight's round of 2 inches of snow.

Esteemed Contributor

It was 4° this morning.  It's now a balmy 15°.  The weather people are still sticking to their forecast of snow changing to rain.  We'll see.  I'm not going anywhere. 

Hope everyone stays safe and warm.

Respected Contributor

Here in the Triad area of North Carolina (Greensboro, Winston Salem and High Point), it started as snow before daybreak today.  Snowed until about 11am. Then the wintry mix started. Currently it's a mix of sleet, and freezing rain. 26 degrees, feels like 12 degrees, winds 19mph.  

Trusted Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

Well it was below zero this morning, it has zoomed up to 20 and we are expecting, snow , freezing rain, rain, and back to snow, about 6".  The forecast for me is not leaving the house till Tuesday at the earliest. 😺 What crazy weather do you have to report ?

@QVCkitty1    Same weather here...NE Pa.   I don't plan to leave the house until Tuesday  at the earliest either...
I picked up some groceries and decided to wash my car because I could no longer tell what color it was due to all the salt and mud from this crazy weather.  At least it will look clean sitting in the garage for awhile....

Respected Contributor

It was about 4 degrees this A.M. andit's now around 25. Snow is to start in the next couple of hours and change to a mix around midnight. Not sure how much snow we're getting as the amount changes depending on what weather cast you look at. Everyone stay safe.

Honored Contributor

Pretty much the same as your westher.  It was -2 when I got up at 6am.  We're having a heat wave now, its a balmy 22 degrees.  The forecast says rain, sleet, ice, snow and some coastal flooding.  In other words, winter weather.  

Honored Contributor

In New Jersey it should be all soaking rain and gale winds. There is high tide and a full moon coming.

Good Night, Stay safe and warm. Good Night Cards, Good Night Quotes, Good Night Blessings, Night Messages, Good Night Sweet Dreams, Good Night Image, Stay The Night, Animals For Kids, Christmas And New Year

Honored Contributor

We are just now starting to come out of the igloo. It's 56° today but down to 24° tonight. We will have a couple more nice days before we go back into the igloo. LOL!!!

I have 2 brothers in SC. They were under an ice storm watch.

Esteemed Contributor

No crazy weather in Phoenix. It's 74 at 3:00. Clear blue skies. But don't worry. Our punshiment will be from May till October.