Esteemed Contributor

Re: 💨☃️ Lovely Weather Forecast ? ❄️🌧⛄️

@QVCkitty1  It was 4 degrees here in SE PA this morning, and it is now 24. It started to snow about an hour ago. I'm not sure how to read the forecasts. Some say it will start to rain at 9PM, and some say tomorrow. I would love to have just a snow event, because it will be much easier to clear the snow and will be very beautiful. We're all set here with plenty of fire wood and food. I'm glad tomorrow is a holiday, because the children and many adults will be off.

Honored Contributor

Southern WV, 21 degrees was our high for the day.  Snow started about 7 a.m., and has continued throughout the day.  Around 5:00 sleet was hitting our front windows, but has changed over to all snow again.   

Last night we were in the 6-12" prediction, and from the looks of our driveway and main road, we already have 6", with more expected tonight.    

Honored Contributor

@KatieB wrote:

Here in the Triad area of North Carolina (Greensboro, Winston Salem and High Point), it started as snow before daybreak today.  Snowed until about 11am. Then the wintry mix started. Currently it's a mix of sleet, and freezing rain. 26 degrees, feels like 12 degrees, winds 19mph.  

@KatieB 

We are right above you in Asheville, we have 6 inches, a layer of ice, and another 2 or so inches coming from the system wrapping around and back.

I also have a 3 year old that doesnt want to go out (He says "it's cold"!  I told him to get his ***** off of the deck!!!Smiley Happy