Honored Contributor

Re: 🧑🏻‍⚖️ 30 Years!!!!! 🧑🏻‍⚖️

Not enough for him or Ghislane Maxwell.😠

Valued Contributor

Finally and what took so long?  This has been going on with him for a couple of decades, anyway.

Respected Contributor

What I don't understand, is where were the parents of these girls?

Especially the under age girls? Didn't they think that some thing is strange about this arrangement?

Honored Contributor

@bmorechick wrote:

@Kachina624  As did Ghislaine Maxwell for her crimes. At least I think so...

I thought I read she received 20 years @bmorechick .

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Flatbush wrote:

What I don't understand, is where were the parents of these girls?

Especially the under age girls? Didn't they think that some thing is strange about this arrangement?

@Flatbush - I haven't followed this case over the years, but I do know that at least one set of parents tried desperately to extract their daughter (and another young woman) from Kelly's clutches.  But he seemed to have some sort of Svengali hold over them.  They refused to leave and defended him.  As they were both by then "of age", nothing could be done.

I just remember his very angry outburst during one incident.  He clearly didn't think he was doing anything wrong.  At least now he won't be able to harm any other women.

Awful that someone who made a record I love, was like that.  Hard to listen to it anymore.

Respected Contributor

@San Antonio Gal  Yes, you are right, she did and what I meant to say was I was agreeing with @Kachina624 that they should have received more...it must have been late at night when I posted, ha!

Regular Contributor

Hopefully, both will serve their sentences.  I admit I am doubtful. 

If justice would be truly served, their client lists would have been dropped and those people prosecuted as well.