Not really but thats ok, I am used to it lol 

@sidsmom wrote:

@I am still oxox wrote:

No Chaunkah cup boooo

Yep.

No Christmas. No Chanukah.

Just “Holiday” for everyone! 

❤️

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

Re: ⛄️☕️Starbucks Holiday Cups!

I bought a hot chai tea latte this morning and they used the red Houndstooth patterned cup for my drink. I like that one and the green stars cup.

Honored Contributor

I got the 2nd-from-left red cup today.

It has pink/white/red candy stripes on the side not shown.

The White Holiday Cup is my favorite.

Esteemed Contributor

I can't believe all the media attention on Starbucks holiday cups, in MHO their coffee is very expensive.  I'm wondering if one or more of the major networks making this a"news"item doesn't own a lot of stock in Starbucks.

Trusted Contributor

I like them all except #2 which is too plain.  I used to always look forward to their holiday cups and used to stop there every day until my office moved and now we only have a DD close by....yuck....their coffee is so weak and watered down now that it has no taste.  

Honored Contributor

I went to Starbucks this morning and they used the green cup.  I like the holly one the best.  I got a creme brulee latte, and they gave me a reusable cup.  I can use it after 2:00 and get 50 cents off a grande throughout the holidays.  I almost always go before 2:00 though.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@patbz wrote:

I can't believe all the media attention on Starbucks holiday cups, in MHO their coffee is very expensive.  I'm wondering if one or more of the major networks making this a"news"item doesn't own a lot of stock in Starbucks.

@patbz

The ‘news’ angle is far beyond an intended network segment.

Starbuck twitter account, alone, has 11.5 MILLION followers.

They don’t need network news to carry the story. 

Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox@The cups are just a nod to the season so maybe the star is a nod to Chaunkah.

Valued Contributor

Numbers 1 and 3 are my favs.

Honored Contributor

They look nice and festive for the season but I don’t go to Starbucks for coffee anymore.It isn’t as good as it used to be imo.I get two shots of espresso and a little foam...most of the time the shots are dead before they get the foam so they taste bitter.I like small coffee shops better now where although the service is slow they have all of the attention to detail that makes great coffees.I suppose if you are buying the coffees with sweeteners you wouldn’t notice the actual coffee taste as much as I do.