New Contributor

Carolyn, I bought that item many, many years ago when you first introduced it. In fact at the time the enhancer came with the braided necklace. The turquoise I have is green not blush or pink. My question is the metals are in bad shape and I haven't had much luck restoring their polish. Any suggestions or better yet if I send them to you would you be able to bring them back to ' their glory ' for a charge of course? Anxiously awaiting your answer.

Honored Contributor

@JS from Texas wrote:

Carolyn, I bought that item many, many years ago when you first introduced it. In fact at the time the enhancer came with the braided necklace. The turquoise I have is green not blush or pink. My question is the metals are in bad shape and I haven't had much luck restoring their polish. Any suggestions or better yet if I send them to you would you be able to bring them back to ' their glory ' for a charge of course? Anxiously awaiting your answer.

Hi @JS from Texas and welcome to the forums from another CP fan!

Carolyn won't see your question here. You could go to her Facebook page, or call her store - Relios. I've had excellent customer service from them. 

Good luck! Smiley Happy