Valued Contributor

Re: Wish Carolyn would show J342857 on air-UPDATE!

I just got this enhancer today also and it is exactly like you said. The charm can not fit on the hook. It is exactly as you described. So you did not get a dud!

Respected Contributor

Re: Wish Carolyn would show J342857 on air

@Tylerpoo, thank you so much for replying. The total skeptic in me has a sneaking suspicion that these enhancers ALL came in as duds. And that is why they never gave it even one mention on air, nor is it mentioned in the description that it can be used with the drop/charms. But as I said already, per the email I got back from Lawrence at Relios, it is "supposed" to work that way as it is part of the Lasting Connections line. Right.  

I'm getting weary with QVC...having too many things I have to return because they are not as they should be. And I just don't care to spend my time worrying with it all. And I will have to say, I am extremely disappointed to think that Carolyn's jewelry line is taking a tumble in quality. I just saw a thread a couple minutes ago of someone complaining that the drop/charms won't fit on her TSV necklace either. Ugh.

Thanks again for replying. I am sorry this enhancer did not work out for  us. I like it, and would keep it......if it actually worked!     

Valued Contributor

@pupwhipped I sent Lawrence an email also, will see what he says. I will send back, and will not pay for shipping and get a full refund. These enhancers need to be recalled-removed until it is done correctly.

Valued Contributor

@pupwhipped Just got an email from Lawrence, he said to return it for an exchange/replacement, "my apologies for the mishap and inconvenience". 

I will return my enhancer today and order another because I like this one better than the TSV. I have three of the charms. Hopefully it will work the next time. Will keep you updated.

Respected Contributor

@Tylerpoo, thank you very much for the information. I have a question, if you don't mind. Are you contacting a QVC customer service representative and "trying" to explain this problem, or are you just sending the enhancer back and marking it as defective? Dumb question, but I'm curious. I can just imagine how the phone conversation might go. I even told Lawrence in my email that I was contacting him about this problem rather then QVC because they would undoubtedly be clueless!

Thanks in advance for any thoughts.

pup   

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@pupwhipped I just sent it back as defective because just as you say they would be clueless. I explained it to Lawrence and he new exactly what I meant. He told me to just send it back and reorder. The enhancer is coming from them in New Mexico and not from a QVC warehouse Via UPS. I should get by Monday.

Respected Contributor

@Tylerpoo, please let me know about your new enhancer when you receive it. Hopefully the replacements will be good. 

Have a good week and thanks for all your replies to me!

pup

Valued Contributor

@pupwhipped got another DUD. I have emailed Lawrence again. I'm Done!

Respected Contributor

@Tylerpoo, well, that's just totally ridiculous! I'm sticking with my theory that all these enhancers were made incorrectly. Nice idea, but no follow through with the actual "American made" manufacturing process.

I'm done, too.....and a bit p.o'd. Having to send all this cwap back and then having to triple check to make sure they don't charge you for return shipping is a pain in the butt. I've got better things to do. And the next time I'm tempted to order, I'm going to remember this fiasco!

Thank you, Tylerpoo2. I am sorry about all this.

pup