Respected Contributor

Wish Carolyn would show J342857 on air

The TSV necklace is not exactly my style but I noticed J342857. It looks like you can use the drops on this enhancer, too. I wish Carolyn and crew would show it on air so I could get a better idea about it. Anyone care to comment? 

Thanks,

pup

Honored Contributor

Re: Wish Carolyn would show J342857 on air

I don't think you can use the charms on this. It's a pretty large enhancer, and you can find some of Carolyn's other charms that would probably work - like J336487 (QVC doesn't offer many right now, but her website has a good selection). The new "inserts" go on by attaching them to a hook in the back of the necklace - they are not the same as the charms or the mini enhancers. 

Respected Contributor

Thanks @beach-mom. The reason I thought you could use the same drops is because this enhancer is called "Lasting Connections" just like the TSV. And if you look at the picture of the bail, it has one of those hook things like the TSV necklace does. I tried to post a pic but I can't get my copy and paste thing to cooperate with me. 

I guess you are saying this enhancer is too big a scale for those drops being used on the TSV. Right?

Thank you very, very much.

pup

Valued Contributor

@pupwhipped I think you are correct, there seems to be a little hook on the back just like the TSV where you can place the charms. It is a great alternative to the TSV. Of course you need your own necklace. She may show it tonight on her last show at 8pm.

Honored Contributor

@pupwhipped wrote:

Thanks @beach-mom. The reason I thought you could use the same drops is because this enhancer is called "Lasting Connections" just like the TSV. And if you look at the picture of the bail, it has one of those hook things like the TSV necklace does. I tried to post a pic but I can't get my copy and paste thing to cooperate with me. 

I guess you are saying this enhancer is too big a scale for those drops being used on the TSV. Right?

Thank you very, very much.

pup

@pupwhipped - I think you're right! I do see the hook now, and the fact that it has the same name makes sense. So I'm sorry - I think you will be able to use the drops on it! I think it will look really pretty, and I will bet she'll show it in her final show in a few hours. I'll try to watch that too! Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Thanks for replying @beach-mom and @Tylerpoo. I'm tempted by this one....just really want to see it presented! You'd think they would have given it a quick mention somewhere along the way as an alternative to the TSV. Maybe they'll show it later.....and I'll be doing something else and miss it. My husband would have been thrilled if I'd never noticed it at all. Ha!

Thanks! 

Respected Contributor

Carolyn and QVC, waiting...waiting...waiting.

Show the dang enhancer! If only for a few seconds.

Grrrrrrrr. It's not looking hopeful to me.

Respected Contributor

@pupwhipped I just looked at that enhancer.  It's beautiful.  I would buy it (IF I hadn't already bought the TSV).  Smiley Wink

ETERNITY: your choice... smoking or non smoking!
Esteemed Contributor

I think the TSV is nice and very clever how you can add the drops to change it up.....but to tell the truth...I feel the chain is too thin...for how large the front of it is...there wasn't one person who had it on....did it look right...no matter where on their neck they had it....a thicker chain would have made it perfect...

Respected Contributor

Re: Wish Carolyn would show J342857 on air-UPDATE!

Well, I got the enhancer, J342857. The hook on mine is right up smack against the section above it where the bale clicks in. You can't even get dental floss down through there much less a drop/charm. I contacted Carolyn Pollack's site to make sure that this enhancer was indeed made to be used with the charms. Lawrence told me it was and the drop/charms should slide on the hook. Sooooo, I guess I got a defective one...a dud. I am NOT happy. I've already received two of the charms so I certainly need an enhancer to be able to wear those. I will be sending this enhancer back and hoping the next one will be different. If I get another one like this, someone is going to hear about it LOUDLY from me!

On the off chance that someone here reading this received this enhancer, too, please let me know the condition of yours.

Thanks!