Valued Contributor

Waited patiently through 4 hours of programming...

[ Edited ]

...to see a presentation for the new desert rose garnet pieces.  As always, I thoroughly enjoyed watching Jennifer, Nancy, and Carolyn.  But it is absolutely confounding to me that the Q instead chose to fill the 4 hours with mostly returning pieces, and to again present the doublet hinged cuff what 3 times?  I love the thing... I own them all.  But, come on, the new items were barely even mentioned.  I really wanted to get a glimpse of the necklace before deciding whether to order.  That is so frustrating to me that I had to vent publicly.  What is up with that, QVC?  Doesn't it make more sense to present pieces we have never before seen, instead of pieces that have already been presented a dozen times?  Welp, that's my rant for the day.  Have a great night everyone!  Smiley Very Happy

Valued Contributor

Re: Waited patiently through 4 hours of programming...

I feel your pain.  I spotted a marquise-shaped turquiose ring on the model's finger last night.  I really wanted to see the ring, but did they show it?  Nooooo!

"It doesn't matter if the glass is half-full or half-empty as long as you still have the rest of the bottle."
Esteemed Contributor

I was also disappointed to see that most of the items were things that had already been presented before.

I didn't watch any QVC other than CPs shows this weekend.  The weekend programming doesn't interest me much.

Honored Contributor

This visit's programming was a real stinker.
There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

I usually start a thread for the shows but there wasn't anything to talk about :-(
Valued Contributor

I agree on it being a real stinker.  I didn't buy a thing this trip and the last trip I returned everything so maybe it's me....

Super Contributor

I agree!  It would have been nice if they did a close up of it on Carolyn since she was wearing it!

i thought the show was very dull - too much focus on the cuff.  It felt like a clearance show.

Honored Contributor

These are showing up as a new arrival on waitlist?  Hmmm.  I think these are nice and something I would wear frequently

Carolyn Pollack Sterling & Brass Signature Scroll Earrings

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hello Shiraz - Is this the ring you were interested in?  CLICK: J322322  It's a beauty and on clearance too!  I believe there is a matching enhancer as well.  (I really miss our old emoties... insert double thumbs up guy here.)  lol

Valued Contributor

dc2004 - Yes, exactly!  Once I spotted it on Carolyn (from afar), I was sure they'd present it.  I think they also presented the dragonfly pieces at least 2 times in that show, and again earlier in the day at least once.  Love that collection as well, but come on... let's see the new stuff!!  Smiley Very Happy

Hi Bailey and Gina!  Aside from the new desert rose collection (that I didn't get to see... lol), I also really loved a few of the American West pieces.  I'm not sure if you caught them (or are fans of the line), but there were 2 shows on Saturday.  This necklace seemed to be a big hit... CLICK: J325999.  It's a reimagining of Carolyn's 2010 Super Saturday turquoise necklace that we all love so much.  So I had to have it!  Thought it would be nice for fall.  I'm sure CS will still give anyone who's interested the OTO price and EZP's if you call.  I also thought these leather cords were pretty cool, if you're into that look.  I grabbed both colors.  I think most any enhancers/pendants would pair well with them.  CLICK: J325937.