Honored Contributor

The Big Deal - July 3-4 2018

I caught a glimpse of it during one of QVC's "what's coming up" commercials. It looks like an engraved all sterling silver cuff, in either narrow or wide. Something like this: (Right now this is selling for $131)

Honored Contributor

Re: The Big Deal - July 3-4 2018

@beach-mom  I reached out to the American West facebook page asking for a sneak peek.  So far, no response.  It's a cute bracelet however I can't do cuffs or bangles.  

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@Bird mama - I'm not thrilled about this choice. I have so many like it. I was hoping for something more unique for this Holiday Big Deal! Smiley Frustrated

Honored Contributor

@beach-mom  You know, I'm trying to drum up some excitement for this brand, especially since the last presentations of CP's jewelry didn't go that well.

Here's the response to my facebook question:

Thank you so much Bernadette! Stay tuned for the reveal of the Big Deal! It will be posted tomorrow. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Bird mama wrote:

@beach-mom  You know, I'm trying to drum up some excitement for this brand, especially since the last presentations of CP's jewelry didn't go that well.

Here's the response to my facebook question:

Thank you so much Bernadette! Stay tuned for the reveal of the Big Deal! It will be posted tomorrow. 

@Bird mama - At least they answered you! LOL! I know - I think the excitement about AW has waned some.

I remember the July 4 weekend about 4 years ago. Our nephew and his bride were having a destination wedding. We had to fly there, and in all of the excitement of that time, I was thinking about whether or not I could get reception so I could order the AW TSV, the Treasure collection bracelet with inserts! I did, but then I had to check and see what other new goodies Carolyn was bringing. Of course I ordered some of those too - I love my little turtle - and I still wear and treasure them!  Smiley Wink

BTW - You have a beautiful name! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

The popularity of Southwestern jewelry ebbs and flows.  Right now it seems to be ebbing.  I imagine this has quite an adverse effect of Relios' business.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

The Big Deal is posted.  

$158.95

American West Sterling Silver 1" Wide Ancient Wisdom Engraved Cuff - J356841

$88.95

American West Sterling Silver 1/2" Wide Ancient Wisdom Engraved Cuff - J356810

Honored Contributor

I did get the link in my e-mail, but it's nice to see the pics in the forum - thanks @Bird mama!

What do you all think?  Are you going to order it?

It's beautiful, but I have SO many similar ones. IDK what I'll do. Right now I'm thinking of passing and hoping to see what else she will bring. Of course, I'm going to be gone all day tomorrow. I can't keep leaving everyone to check my phone! LOL! Smiley Wink

I did get the spiny oyster and turquoise pendant she brought this past spring - it's beautiful! 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@beach-mom  I like tribal designs more than scroll/flowery designs so I find the big deal really attractive.  That said, I have the worst luck with cuffs.  There is something about my wrist that rejects cuffs Woman LOL  I don't care who makes them or if they have a hinge or not.

I definitely like the bird enhancer and I see there is a Sodalite bead bracelet that is also available.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Sharon Faetsh and Carolyn Pollack continue to provide such interesting shows! Love those two together. Both are soft spoken and knowledgeable about the jewelry, love the history and enjoy sharing with customers. Great show this evening. That's a pretty cuff bracelet, but I've already overdosed on SW cuffs. Don't need another one today. 

Money screams; wealth whispers.