Honored Contributor

Please bring back Pebble Beach Bracelet in Size Small!!!!!

I missed out on getting this and it is so pretty, I rarely fall this in love with jewelry, but this piece really speaks to me, and I love so much of this line.......I am just starting to get into this jewelry line, very hard to resist a lot of the pieces.....Anyone own this bracelet?

Honored Contributor

Re: Please bring back Pebble Beach Bracelet in Size Small!!!!!

@CANDLEQUEEN - I've been a fan of Carolyn's since I "joined" QVC! I did notice she has recently brought back some of the Pebble Beach pieces. I don't own any, but I would contact her on Facebook, or check her Relios website to see if they can help you. Good luck! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN  The double cuff mother of pearl is really beautiful.  Keep your eyes on Ebay for a small, I'll bet eventually it will show up.  The bracelet went down to $77 and I also saw it was sold "as is".  Maybe someone on the board has one for sale for you?  

Honored Contributor

@phoenixbrd wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN  The double cuff mother of pearl is really beautiful.  Keep your eyes on Ebay for a small, I'll bet eventually it will show up.  The bracelet went down to $77 and I also saw it was sold "as is".  Maybe someone on the board has one for sale for you?  

@phoenixbrd Thanks. I never even thought about Ebay! I knew I should have ordered it when it was on-air.My wrists are so tiny that I really need a small.....I will watch on Ebay! Thank-you!