Honored Contributor

No American West TSV or Big Deal on Memorial Day?

I remember this being a "big deal" (excuse the pun) when I first came to QVC. They made a point of saying Carolyn was on every patriotic holiday. (?)

Valued Contributor

Re: No American West TSV or Big Deal on Memorial Day?

[ Edited ]

There will be a sneek peek aired on the American West facebook page, from Carolyn's home on Friday (tomorrow) May 22 at 2:00 MT. showing new items which will be presented on Memorial Day. 

QVC Customer Care

Honored Contributor

@gtx wrote:

There will be a sneek peek aired on the American West facebook page, from Carolyn's home on Friday (tomorrow) May 22 at 2:00 MT. showing new items which will be presented on Memorial Day. 

@gtx - I saw your post too late, but I was able to see some of the new designs on AW Facebook. I'm just glad to see she's on! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I will miss Carolyn on Memorial Day.  She is so easy to watch that it is relaxing whether you purchase or not.  So many things are changing and we will eventually get use to it.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

I will miss Carolyn on Memorial Day.  She is so easy to watch that it is relaxing whether you purchase or not.  So many things are changing and we will eventually get use to it.

@Katcat1 - Looks like we will get our wish! She is coming on in a few minutes! She may not have a TSV or Big Deal, but at least we'll see her!

I missed most of the discussion about this because it was on the Jewelry forum and I kept checking here, but last night for a split second they had some of the new pieces up - about 20 of them - and I ordered the reversible medallion. I checked later and it wasn't showing up at all - go figure! It's up now. We're not eating until later, and DH is planting outside, so I SHOULD be able to see most of the show! 

Enjoy the show! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

And we can always hope she will have a TSV or Big Deal on July 4! Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

@beach-mom  Carolyn has a midnight show (Central Std. time) 5/26 for 2 hours.  FYI == enjoy.  I will be watching.  I stay up late.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@beach-mom  Carolyn has a midnight show (Central Std. time) 5/26 for 2 hours.  FYI == enjoy.  I will be watching.  I stay up late.

Thanks @Katcat1 ! I will try to watch too. Did you see the show today? Did you like any of the pieces?

She's coming on QVC2 here in a few minutes - I'll have to DVR because still cleaning up from our "cookout" that I talked DH into having later because I wanted to see Carolyn's first show - LOL! Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

@beach-mom  I missed her earlier shows so this one will be the first for me.

kindness is strength