Honored Contributor

No American West TSV on July 4?

Every year I look forward to seeing Carolyn's TSV for the July 4th weekend. This year she will be on a lot, but it looks like Fitbit will be the TSV. Does anyone know anything specific about this? I'm disappointed. Smiley Sad

Frequent Contributor

Re: No American West TSV on July 4?

Totally agree!  I love watching Carolyn's shows on the 4th of July weekend.  Ugh...I sure hope it's not an American West Fitbit accessory. I know she sells the bracelets on her website. I'm craving big turquoise stones...not tiny stones set in a cluster!!  I'm disappointed too.

Super Contributor

She'll be on July 2 ... can't wait!!

Contributor

[ Edited ]

I tuned in at midnight thinking there might be a CP TSV but I did catch her show at 1am. I ordered J335899 32" Multi-color Gemstone Bead Sterling Necklace by American West, J347352 Sterling Silver Gemstone Inlay Cross Enhancer by American West and J375513
Sterling Silver Feather Dangle Earrings which includes gift with purchase.

I'll be watching at 9pm tonight. So while there is no TSV at least we get some shows, some great pieces and some special deals. Happy Shopping jewelry lovers.

Valued Contributor

I was programming all her shows over the next few days.I think she will have the QVC2 deal on July 4.I think she has the midnight show and lots of other shows scheduled that day. I'm not entirely positive of this but fingers crossed xx

Honored Contributor

@Estates wrote:

I was programming all her shows over the next few days.I think she will have the QVC2 deal on July 4.I think she has the midnight show and lots of other shows scheduled that day. I'm not entirely positive of this but fingers crossed xx

@Estates - Thanks for the notice about this! I've been in and out with everything holiday related going on. I got home a little while ago, saw this (because you had mentioned it), and ordered it!  Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

You are most welcome! I love everything about it except the lobster claw. Trying to decide...Enjoy your bracelet and have a safe and fun July 4!!!!