Respected Contributor

Re: More Jennifer Nettles pieces

The mystic of a NA designer always drew me into the "world" of the southwest .... and when I wear the jewelry, I reflect on the story of the design and person behind it.    Perhaps since I am not a fan of Sugarland, I passed on her pieces .... some being pricey, but still enjoyed Nettle's show.

Does anyone know where the turquoise is sourced in Nettle's jewelry (is it in the U.S.?) .... she did indicate it was not S.B.

Valued Contributor

I was disappointed in the show.  I wanted to hear about the jewelry pieces, how thick the silver was and was the silver hollow or solid?  What type of turquoise was in the piece and where was it mined?  I have never heard of Jennifer Nettles and didn't watch the show to find out about her.  I was interested in the pieces of jewelry.  I do believe that Nancy should have done a better job by staying on the jewerly and not so much Jennifer.  Antonella would have been banging those pieces on the table so that we could here how heavy they were.  I sure did miss Antonella during this show.

Super Contributor

Hi DW!  A friend of mine ordered that chevron ring (Alijoi-see her review) and she said you may want to size up, so I did.  I was going to any way since the band is pretty wide.  I had ordered the turquoise 2-band ring with the little flowers on it a few months ago, and it was VERY snug, so I sent it back (didn't like that one enough to enchange).  Can't wait to get the chevron and the long, beautiful coral ring!  Should get them on Friday . . hopefully lol.  Let me know when you get yours!

"In my life, I've loved them all . . " The Beatles