Honored Contributor

Looks like no American West TSV for July 4 - Again in 2919!

I just saw the schedule. Lisa Rinna is on July 3, and La-Z-Boy is July 4! 

I used to get so excited to see Carolyn's visits on the Patriotic holidays. Most of the time I couldn't actually "watch" because we were (and are) away, but I always managed to pre-order the TSV. One year we were at our nephew's wedding in Key West. That was the year she had the interchangeable ring. I had already pre-ordered, but thanks to my cell phone and good reception down there, I added to my order. It was so much fun - I kept asking DH, "Do you like this one or this one?" 

I guess I missed most of Carolyn's golden days at QVC - I came in about 12 years ago - but I wish I'd been part of them from the beginning! This is one line that I think still has good quality.

Maybe like last year, they'll at least give her The Big Deal! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: Looks like no American West TSV for July 4 - Again in 2919!

Lisa Rinna again???!!!!  I'd much prefer CP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Respected Contributor

@beach-mom :

Well my Big Deal bracelet arrived yesterday. 

I had planned to return it (what was I thinking?), but I adore it. Got the denim lapis and the stones are beautiful.

It's lightweight, excellent silverwork. Wearing it layered with other bracelets (Hardy, Or Paz, Navajo turquoise).

Screen Shot 2019-06-05 at 4.21.07 AM.png

Respected Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

@beach-mom :

Well my Big Deal bracelet arrived yesterday. 

I had planned to return it (what was I thinking?), but I adore it. Got the denim lapis and the stones are beautiful.

It's lightweight, excellent silverwork. Wearing it layered with other bracelets (Hardy, Or Paz, Navajo turquoise).

Screen Shot 2019-06-05 at 4.21.07 AM.png

I wanted the varasite and the spiny orange but I messed around and didn't order them.  Glad you are enjoying yours!!

Honored Contributor

@1Professor - Glad you're happy with your denim lapis! I got the spiny oyster. It just came today, so I'll wait until tomorrow to see the stones in the sunlight. They look good, but on the yellow side - it might just be the light in the room. Smiley Wink

I also ordered the matching hoop earrings. Those are still "in process."